Chapter 7: Interrogation

"So, what did you came here for?" Glynne asked after the commotion has calmed down a bit.

"Oh my, impatient aren't we?" Himeko said as she crossed her hands to emphasize her big melons. This however seems to only irritated her student. Realizing Glynne was not in the mood right now, she straightened up her back and switch to her teacher mode. "Well I believe that you might already guess it though."

Glynne raises his eyebrow, there is only one thing that came into mind.  Rather it was already obvious when both Kiana and Himeko visited him.  "It's about the penalty for losing, isn't?"

"Bingo!" Himeko exclaimed as she was pleased that her student was paying proper attention. "In particular, how will you do it?"

"Isn't very simple?" Glynne asked as he tilted his head. "We just go out on the weekends and I will be doing very thing she command me to."

"So basically, you're going out on a date?" Himeko pointed out. Glynne flinched, only realizing now what he just suggested. He fell silent as he does his best hiding his embarrassment. Looking at the boy's still intact innocence, the teacher can't help but smile.

"If only it was that easy." Himeko said as she let out a huge sigh. She came closer to the bed and glared at the one laying down on it. "Did you really think I wouldn't notice?"

Glynne' eyes opened up in surprise, "W-what are you talking about?" he asked as he seems to be flustered by something.

"Say, Mr. Romero, would you kindly remind me the reason why we set a penalty to the loser." Himeko said as she crossed her arms. Glynne tense up, he felt something crawling up his skin when he saw Himeko's smiling face.

"Wait, wait, wait!" Kiana interjected as it seems she was able to realized what was happening. "Teacher Himeko, don't tell me-"

"Yeah, he held back" Himeko continued.

Glynne felt the atmosphere getting heavy. Receiving the glare of two powerful angry women, he can't help but break a cold sweat. However he won't back down, despite his inner side trembling in fear, he face them with a smile in his face.

"What? Something's funny?" Kiana asked after looking at Glynne's smiling face.

"Nothing," Glynne got up. Since his treatment was nearly completed, Fu Hua does not stop him from doing so. "It's just that, didn't you already forgot I don't have better equipment on me?"

"Nope, your personal data was sent to me during the preparations so I know you're are telling the truth at that time. " Himeko said. Glynne felt some weight was lifted on his shoulders.

"However, that was not the problem." Himeko bowed down closer and pointed at the boy's chest, to be specific, the power that resides within him. "You didn't activated your stigmata."

Glynne clenched his fist as shadows cast over his eyes. It was clear that he was frustrated about something. "Heh? What makes you sure about it then, teacher?" his voice has gone a bit deeper as it seems like he was trying to intimidate.

"Sigh, I guess you still don't know yet." Himeko straighten up her back, still crossing her arms. "Should I remind you again that St. Freya is unique compared to other schools.

"What are implying at?" Glynne asked.

"The students and training regime here are not the only ones unique. Teachers too are a bit peculiar." the boy's eyes widen on the revelation. "Teacher is just a second title on mine you know, my official one is still Captain Himeko Murata." she said as her eyes gave a small glint of pride.

"Oh right, I almost forgot about that." Kiana said as she put her fist on her other hand.

"Uhm, Kiana....?"

"Don't worry Kiana, it's easy to forgot about it especially with how Ms. Himeko always acts" Fu Hua said as she raised her glasses.

"Fu Hua!?"

Glynne just fell silent as he looked at Himeko with eyes of pity.

Having been gang up by her students, Himeko let out a cough to wash away her embarrassment. "Anyway, back to the topic at hand. I've been to many battle, Mr. Glynne. Should you call this a sixth sense? Whatever it may be, I instantly know if someone uses their stigmata or not."

Glynne tighten his fist, so much so that he felt his nails digging into his skin. "Heh? If that was the case, I wouldn't have survived Kiana's attack."

He had a valid point, but it was still not enough to move Himeko. She turned her head around and look over her student that dress in a lab coat. "Fu Hua, would you mind explaining to us the advantages of a stigmata."

"Yes," Fu Hua nodded and begun operating the tablet that was on her hand. Holographic images begun to pop up one another, all of them are topic related to stigmata.

"On top of giving resistance against the honkai particles, an stigmata can enhance the user's body to a certain degree. Because of this, those with stigmata has the minimum power to battle the honkai beast." She said showing some illustrations of a human fighting a honkai. "However, those are only the byproduct of acquiring them. Each of the stigmata has a unique power embedded in them. A great example would perhaps be something Glynne has experience lately, Kiana's ability to materialize her cannon, Gungnir."

Himeko nodded, satisfied with Fu Hua's explanation. She looked over Glynne who stayed quiet the whole time. "In the duel, you haven't even tried to activate your stigmata to counter Kiana when she activated hers. I don't know about the specifics of yours yet but it was a common move to activate each others stigmata to counter one another."

So, why was this not the case? - when Himeko asked this, Glynne was trembling as he bit his lips. It was not even a week and yet he was already being expose.

"I—"

"You should stop it right there, Captain." Glynne was about to open his mouth when a high pitch voice interrupted him.

Everyone look over that the entrance to see the newcomer. It was a girl who looked like a mini version of Kiana but with her hair tied up in a mature low-side ponytail. She was dress up in a black nun like outfit with a golden Schicksal logo on the skirt. Despite her looking like a twelve years old, she was quite older than she looks.

"Principal Theresa!" Himeko exclaimed, "What are doing here!?"

"Is it not obvious?" Theresa tilted in a cute manner, "I came to check up on the new student."

==========

Yes, I know what all of you are thinking.

Himeko Murata is a Major not a Captain.

But hear me out, this is like a prequel to the game storyline.

And, spoiler alert, I got something planned for this one. Well, if knowing some of you, you might probably predicted it already.

Anyways, thanks for reading.