Epilogue 1

"Mngh... " Glynne let a groan as he felt something heavy on his chest. He tries to twist and turn to try to shake it off, but he found out that he can't really move his body since it seems that something is pinning him down.

His furrowed his eyebrows as he was getting pretty uncomfortable. It didn't take long for him to open his eyes to discover that the one on top of him is a certain person with white hair.

"... K-Kiana?" he had just woke up so his mind is a little bit fuzzy. However, it soon cleared up as he frantically move his head to look around the room. A plain room with only just the minimum amount of basic furniture and no decorations or anything. It is no mistake that this is his room but for some reason, Kiana was sleeping on his bed, not to mention on top of him.

Glynne was clearly troubled by the situation. He was about to wake her so that he could get out of the bed, but his hands stop midway when he noticed her shifting around on her own and lay down to his side.

"Huh, that was conveni— ah" he spoke too soon as Kiana grabbed and wrapped her arms around him. Glynne has no choice but to stare at his plain boring ceiling. His mind begun to wander if it is typical for girls of her age to sleep on a boy's bed. The answer is clearly NO. However, he would soon know the reason why.

"...Old man..," he heard her mutter on her sleep as her grip on his clothes tighten.

A bit of guilt show on his face as he slowly turn around to avoid waking her up. His hands slowly caressed her hair and notice how her lips formed into a smile. He naturally smiled too when he saw it and continued to pat her head until he could feel that her grip has loosen.

Glynne carefully creep out of the bed and turned around one last time to check on her before closing the door.

@@@@@@

"Hm..." Glynne stretches his arms as he come down the stairs. Since he just woke up, his first order of business is to hydrate himself. Reaching for the knob of the door that leads to the living room, he was about to open it as he noticed three presence behind it. One belong to Theresa, the other is Rita, and the last one might be Himeko, though he isn't really sure about the last one.

'Now that I think about it, isn't today Rita will return to the HQ. They must be discussing about something before she goes back.' Glynne concluded in his mind and continued to open the door.

However, as soon as he caught a glimpse of a blonde hair with a pinkish hue, he was quick to shut the door.

His hands begun trembling and his sweat seems to don't stop dropping down his forehead. He slowly back away and his eyes wanders to the front entrance. He needs to escape, fast.

"Where do you think you're going?" but it was too late, the door opened and a girl came out to grab his collar. He jerk his head as his eyes was met with a sharp azure eyes. He can't help but gulped his saliva at the sight.

"Yo Bianca, long time no see." Glynne greeted with a bitter smile.

However she doesn't respond and seems to scan the boy from head to toe. She noticed that he seems to be a bit slimmer than when she last saw him. "You, have you been slacking off training recently?"

"N-no way that's the case!" Glynne frantically shakes his head in denial. "In fact, I've been learning new things of of late."

"Again? Didn't I tell you to master first what you learned before picking up another one. " Bianca raises one of her eyebrows. "That's it! It's your summer vacation right? You're coming back to the HQ with me."

"W-wait! Let me go!" despite him protesting, he was dragged inside the living room.

Glynne tried to flail his arms to struggle out of her grip. It proved to be useless though as she doesn't seem to plan to let him go. He caught a glimpse of the maid and look over to her direction. "Help Rita! This crazy woman is planning to bring me back to the HQ!