Chapter 32: Battle Simulation (Part 1)

Today is Thursday, it means today is the day for Battle Simulation. However this coming weeks are a bit special. Since the promotion exams are coming, the special room is open for the whole day for those who are willing to test out their skills in a real battle situation.

Glynne fixed the fingerless gloves on his hands as he look himself on the mirror. The battlesuit really suit him quite well. He never get tried of looking at himself while wearing this.

"Dude, are you a girl or something?" a brown haired boy suddenly questions as he looks uncomfortable seeing Glynne stare at his reflection a bit longer than necessary.

"What do you mean?... Don't you also do this when you got new clothes?" Glynne casually replied back.

"I guess you have a point in there" the boy just shrugged his shoulders as he took out his battlesuit from the lockers.

Glynne once again fixed his appearance on the mirror. Once he was satisfied, he proceeded to walk out from the changing room.

"You're late... " Kiana said as soon as she saw him coming out.

"Hm? Why are you waiting for me Kiana?" Glynne questions, tilting his head as he was confused. "If I remember it right, your team is with Mei and Bronya."

"What? Is it wrong to check on a friend?" Kiana responded in a frown. She crossed her arms while glaring at Glynne.

"I-is that so," Glynne smiled wryly. She is without a doubt Siegfried's daughter, both are very troublesome to deal with it. Fortunately, years of dealing with the older Kaslana has taught him a thing or two. "Speaking of which, where are those two?"

"Oh you mean Mei and Bronya? They are at the observation deck, checking out the students currently using the room." Kiana said while pointing to the back.

Glynne almost forgot about the observation deck, he took a quick mental note to hold back a bit to avoid standing out more. Well, his duel with Kiana already caught the attention of Cocolia, he didn't know what other individuals would be caught if he would gain more popularity.

"By the way, has your teammates been decided yet?" Since they are already at the topic, Kiana was curious about who is teaming up with Glynne.

"Me?" Glynne pointed himself to make sure, in which earned him a nod. "I would be teaming up with Fu Hua. As for the last one, I think she is finding one right now."

Speaking of timing, Glynne phone vibrates to alert him of a message of Fu Hua finding a team member. "I should go now." He informed Kiana about the message.

Kiana nodded and bid good luck with each other. They each goes in separate direction, towards their respective team.

@@@@@@@@@@

Glynne arrived at the preparation room. It was not soon that he saw Fu Hua as her blue modified cheongsam is sticking out like a sore thumb among all the military themed battlesuits.

He noticed Fu Hua talking to a girl with a croissant-like strawberry blonde hair, a pair of sharp crimson eyes, and a skimpy white and gold military themed battlesuit. Glynne always has the urged to question who came up with this kind of flashy design.

"Morning Fu Hua," He got near and greeted them. "And, uhm... Elena right?" he asked as he tries to recall her name.

"Morning Glynne," Fu Hua greeted back.

"I'm surprised you already know my name." Elena said as she flipped her hair. "But I guess its typical for a man like you."

Of course he would, Glynne can't help but smile wryly as he always took notes on any troublesome individual. A prime example is here, a woman who is infamous as a man-hater. Well in this female dominant world, there is no shortage of someone like her.