Chapter 35: Glutton

"Glad you could join us, Glynne. " Mei greeted as the the three of them meet up with him at the school gates.

"Mhm" Bronya nodded as she agrees to what her Big sister said. However the group was surprised when she suddenly held the boy's hands. "With this, you won't be able to get lost."

"What are you, my mother?" Glynne retorted as he smiled wryly. He tries wriggling his hand free but he can't do so as the small girl seems to be hiding quite a lot of strength despite the small hands.

The girls giggle, they realized that Bronya was only teasing the boy. They were amused at the sight of him being flustered as he struggles to get his hands free.

"C'mon, there's food waiting for us!" Kiana shouted and begun pushing Glynne on his back. The boy look back to back at the girls as he was quite confused to what to do. He has no time to think and just decided to go with the flow.

...................
........

As time passes, Glynne's face continue to heat up. Being surrounded by three cute girls, any man would surely be happy. However he can't really enjoy the moment as his embarrassment is quickly taking over. Though, it isn't like he can even get out of this situation, his hand are literally held in an iron grip. He just look over at the distance to distract himself from these three.

"Hm, that's...." Glynne muttered as he noticed something familiar.

Being someone who is closest to the boy, Bronya noticed him seemingly in a dazed state. "Something's wrong, Glynne?" She asked worriedly.

"Nothing..." he replied, snapping back into reality and continued walking.

No, there is definitely something's wrong. — Bronya concluded in her head as she noticed how Glynne seems to be not bothered by her holding his hands anymore. She looked back to try to identify the cause, however she doesn't notice anything out of the ordinary.

@@@@@@@@

It was not long before they reach the restaurant. Glynne was amazed as he look around at the large variety of food that is prepared. Fried, barbecue, seafood, soup, drinks, dessert, all kinds of different meal are lined up. Even if it was his first time in this kind of restaurant, or any restaurant in this regard, he can tell that they were quite thriving.

The delicious aroma wafting through the air made him subconsciously gulped as a drool went down on from his mouth. Glynne quickly snapped back to reality and managed to wipe the it off before the girls could notice. He clears his throat as he tries to play it cool for now.

"Welcome Ms. Kaslana. Hope you enjoy your stay for today. " a brown haired girl, dressed in a maid outfit, said. Her words seems to suggest that Kiana was quite a patron here.

"C'mon Glynne, what are you waiting for?!"

"W-wait!" Glynne haven't really recovered that much calm yet as he was suddenly dragged by Kiana on the their table. She quickly snatched his bag and put them down on the chairs. Once again, she held his hands and dragged him to the food station.

"Wait a minute Kiana, aren't you a bit too excited!?" Glynne asked as he was dumbfounded by the quick series of events.

"Aren't you also?" Kiana point her index finger at Glynne, to be specific his mouth. "You're drooling a lot this whole time. Not to mention, your stomach has been growling since awhile ago."

Glynne flushed red as he wipe his mouth of the drool again. The food laid out in front of him is just that appetizing. To avoid himself from further embarrassment, he decided to stay quiet and grab himself a plate.