8. Strike One

ENO

"Fhucking hhell! I'm fhucking drunkk b-but yyou." Drunk Jake whined and pointed fingers at me.

I snorted. "I don't wanna say it but ,I told you so. My tolerance is quiet unique you know."

Here I am ,still sitting straight and with my 18th shots of tequila. Jake lasted at 12th but his totally drunk already. His arms and head are rested at the counter.His head titled towards me and his eyes almost close.

We also did gain a little crowd cheering at us.

"Go girl!"

"Oh my God.She's unbelievable!"

"Is that Jake Stone?"

"Wanna hang out Miss?"

Okay .That's it .I put on my hoodie. I stand up and grab Jake's arm to put on my shoulder.

"Let's go Jake." I steadied him but he's quite heavy. He slurred taking his first step. I reached for his car keys on his pocket.

"Washhh out babe. We can dooo it at homeee." he whispered on my ears .His warm breath fanning my neck and I involuntarily shivers.

I froze.I felt my body getting warm up and sweat suddenly comes out my forehead. "Shit."

I shut my mouth and just silently helped him to the backseat and ignored the weird feelings his giving me.

This guy weighted like a damn bulldozer. I clicked the lock out button and dumped him at the backseat and shut the door.

"Heeeyyy!" Jake complained.

Wiping my sweat by the back of my hand ,I felt the hair on the back of my neck standing.

'Trouble'

Just when I was about to turn ,I was slammed hard at the car.

I groaned. My hands at the top of the car.I quickly elbowed my attacker at the face. I was released immediately.

Jake looked shocked and was about to come out but I locked the car and faced my attacker. Jake was shouting aggressively inside the car.

"Eno!Fucking hell!Let me out!"

I blocked his voice and focused my attention to the big man in front of me ,who was currently cussing ,holding his bleeding nose and glared at me.

Jakes' enemy is now moving. But I'll make sure they never get him.
If they really want Jake,at least I'm sure they want him alive. But I won't take that risk .And I know his car is bulletproof.

I saw two men approaching at my peripheral vision.

"Well.." before big guy can recover I run to him like Hulk and slammed him at the brick walls beside the club and kicked him on the gut with my steeled fucking boots. He slumped on the ground ,groaning in double pain.

"You!"someone shouted at my left side.I saw him swinging his hand for a punch but I ducked and countered a hard punch on his stomach.
He stumbled backwards. I quickly released a run house kick to his face, causing for him to fall side ways unconscious.

" Bitch!" angry voice roared to my right and when I was about to look at him ,my head forcely swings at my right.

Before I can recover from his punch ,he kicked me at the stomach and I stumbled backwards to a light post.

"Fuck it hurts!" I winced and cupped my stomach.

I glared at the guy and my eyes widen when I saw him releasing a side kick for my face. I quickly duck and kicked his other knee ,held down his jacket and followed it up with a knee to his baby junior. He screamed in pain and fall to the ground. His knee dislocated.

I limpy stand straight and wipe the blood on my mouth. I looked around to find the bouncer looking at me like I'm some alien dropped from above.
Luckily there's no more customers lining up outside.

I approached the first guy I knocked out then grabbed his shirt.

"Who send you?" I asked in a cold emotionless tone I mastered.

" F-fuck you bitch." he seethed and glared at me.

I reached for my knife and pointed it at his throat. "I won't ask again.Who fucking send you?" my tone bored and I looked straight to his eyes.

His glares quickly replaced with fears.
"I-I don't know okay?T-this is my first job and the guy you knock out to sleep was the one who recruited me.Please don't kill me." he cried like a child ,still clutching his stomach. He looked like a teenager. Funny how this big guy beg for his life.

I stared at him coldly ."You don't wanna be part of this job or this kind of life. I'll give a chance to change your life, for the better."
I release my hold ,and slide back the knife back to my holder. I stand up. "If I ever see you again ,it'll be your worst nightmare."I gave him a icily look before turning around.

" Thank you." I heared him whispers.

I limp walking to Jakes' car .I found the car key to the ground.

I totally forgot about Jake ,who was glaring at me with all his might. As if that bothers me.
He was sober up by the sudden attack.

Releasing the lock I silently went to the driver seat. I didn't bother to looked at him,I already felt his burning stare at the back of my head.

" I hate you for trapping me here. I can perfectly fight for myself." his pissed ,clearly. His jaw is clenched.

I just stayed silent and started to drive.

"You almost got killed. What if they have guns? You'll be dead by now." his voice went soft but continued his hard glare on me. How he managed to do that ,I have no idea.

"They need to do more than that ,like putting a hole between my eyes. And it's my job to protect you ,Jake." I stated coldly.

His borrows furrowed. "I don't nee-"

"They were after you, and you know that. You're receiving threats for the past weeks ,right?You should lessen your night out and be more careful now." I let my voice come out cold.

I needed him to tell me the details of these threats. This situation will be more serious if I won't do something about it. I wanted to take the unconscious guy for 'questioning',it will make my work more easy but I doubt David would appreciate my ways of 'questionings'.

My Father let me tortured those guys who wronged him .That's my biggest nightmares. I will never forget their screams when I stabbed them again and again and again...

"Eno?" Jake smooth voice waken up my disturbed thought. His looking at me like I'm some specimen he wanted to examine.
"Are you okay?Does your stomach hurts?"he asked in a tone like his talking to a child.

" I'm fine."my tone bored. I broke our gaze and looked straight to the road.

He suddenly became silent while looking at the window .His face is hard and he keeps clenching his teeth. He still looks fine and handsome with his disheveled hair and creased shirt. A totally drunken handsome man ,if that's even possible.

But he appears to be lost in thoughts and comprehending what will happen now that his enemy striked their first move.

I just hope he'll remain safe till I discovered who's behind these threats.

~~

Hi guys!
Don't forget to vote and comment.
Thank you 😘

MIRAHIGO~