16. Secrets

JAKE

My heads spins like a fucking whirlwind. Slow but painful. After what Eno said on the stairs ,my brain deliberately shut down ,having trouble processing what she said.

I know almost my life is a fucking lie. I proudly live with it and try so hard to forget about the past. The murderer evil roots I came from.

But when I saw Enos' eyes ,I knew my world would turn upside down. I'll be drag back to the life I wanted to be gone ,the past I wanted to be erase from me so much.

I knew then that she was Emilia Stone, the true lost heir of the Stone Empire ,the only daughter of David and Amanda Stone.

Happy to see her alive and grown up to be a strong beautiful woman.
David will be so happy,all those nights I heard him cry on his bedroom in the middle of the night, when I passed his doors, will surely be forgotten.

I witnessed how devastated and broken he was spending those lonely night missing his wife and longed for his daughter.
He never keeps a secret from me, since I came to his household. He adopted a child to at least mend his broken heart,to fill the lonely nights and lonely meals. To have a reason to smile for.

But when I thinks of who inflicted those pains on David and Emilia ,the loathe I'm feeling just increases intensely.

Eno definitely have so many questions .
On what do I mean on my words at the elevator.
She's smart I know she already suspected me knowing her father well.
What is my involvement in all this.
Why she was kidnapped and hidden?
What is the connection of David ,Arthur and me.

By now ,I'm aware she's going full time investigator.
But I'll give her some time to process what I told her. To at least ,stir clear her clouded mind.

I wanted to call David but I have a plan I want to discuss with Eno. And some plan I will keep to myself.

I look around her room.
No painting ,no girly stuff ,just Eno.

A strong ,will powered woman. I really like her the first time I saw her ,and it didn't happen when she entered David's house ,but twenty years ago.

I liked her then ,I deeply like her now. Though we haven't have in enough time to really know each other, I feel like I knew her all my life. Now I know why.

A small smile crept on to my face seeing her steeled boots laying at the side of her bed.
It's her favorite ,that's for sure. I provided her with new leather shoes but she insisted wearing her steeled boots. Weird lady.

She'll surely choose her steeled boots than a new pair of branded heels.

My brows knots when I saw something under her bed ,a strap?
I walked over it and kneel on one knees and pull it out.
It's a bagpack.

I shake it slowly and theres a muffled dangling sound on it.
I looked at her door and shrug. Maybe it's her old stuff.

I sit Indian style on marble floor and open the bag .
I saw a bottle of contact lens ,knives with weird carves on it,a charger ,20$ bill and a phone.

"She have a phone but never use it? Really, you're weird E." I mumble to myself.

I resist on opening it because it's not my character to pry on things but curiosity win the inner battle.

When the phone lit up ,I notice it has no certain wallpaper,like her picture,just the phones original wallpaper.

Has no phonecalls ,no contact ,no messages, pictures ,videos ,apps ,games ,etc. Like its a brand new phone but unused.

I click on her documents and that's where I almost loose my hold on it.

Files and files of illegal deals ,transactions ,payment for the illegal weapons and for the human trafficking.

"What the fu-!"

Why does Eno have all of this? This is Arthur's illegal business transactions, as in all. From 10 years ago and so on.

Fuck!

Eno is freaking smart ! She hide it for evidences! That slime bastard. He will not know what will hit him!

Now I'm more than determine to do my plan.

I carefully put it all back. Though this situation is becoming more serious.
What Eno have makes me more than happy to help them ,and I know that we will win this.

The fucker will burn to hell!

~~~

I know it's short but I'm having a hard time now ,have so many problems 🙀
Hope I can still do this.
Hope you guys still wanted to read it ,I know its kind of boring or the plot is not so fab but it's my first try to write here ,so hope you can understand.

And comment if you have something or if I have wrong grammars or misspelled.

Have a nice and healthy day guys.

#Beaware #StayHOME #WeHEALasONE