25. Hell

ENO

"Just?Wh-." I tug my arms to stand straight but a tight grip stop me. I look at my right side to see Nick looking at me with mix emotions.
At the other side Thomas holding my arms glaring at Just.

What?

Just then I realize where am I. I look around to see, gawking eyes,terrified features,shock faces.
All eyes is on me.

My knees buckles. I then realize how much I'm shaking with rage.

I kill someone without remorse in front of this people?!

I know that I can excuse myself because I'm a security but I handled it recklessly without thinking that he might have a gun and shot at anyone or me.

"Let's go E." Thomas tug my arms and pull me to him. His arms circle on my shoulder. I feel weak that I just let him walk me to the private elevator.

Just follow us but Nick and other security explained to the people and take care of the body.

"You acted so reckless and inconsiderate! I'm not apologizing slapping you because that's the only thing I thought to wake you up from your 'corrupted behaviour!' You let your anger corrupt your mind you didn't fucking think!" Justs' deep angry voice boom at the big box where in.

I glare at him, my anger coming back.
"He called him! He called him!Now he fucking knew!"

His brow furrows. "Who?"

"Arthur. His coming for me! We need to take Jake and David to a safe place." my voice cone out shaky.
Thomas hold on me tightens,pulling me to safety.
My heart tug at his protectiveness.

"Fuck! But I don't know him!I never saw him at Arthurs' warehouse." Now he look tense.

"What the heck are you saying?! You're one of Arthurs' men?!" Thomas let me go and stand in front of me ,gripping Just tie tightly.

"Hell no! I'm David undercover on Arthurs'." He push Thomas lightly knowing I'm on his back.
Thomas is much taller and muscular than Just but I know their both strong and skillful.

I place my hand on Thomas' shoulder and stand beside him.
"That's true Thom. I know him." I assure him.
I look at Just and my eyes narrow.

"But why are you here Just?"

His still looking at Thomas hardly. When he turn to me he look calm.

"I'm on a meeting with Jake. Then his assistant barge in saying you just shoot someone."

Jake.

Shit!

"Where's Jake?"

Before he can answer a ding sound come up and the door open up with a messed up floor. Papers, broken glass and droplets blood scattered all over the place.

My eyes go wide ,my mind scream Jakes' name.

"Damn it! I told him to stay here!" Just hiss.
We got out and I scan the area. Thomas pull his gun and aim it front ,Just doing the same thing.

I pull out my knife from my leg strap.

I don't remember where's my gun was but I can still keep up with them.

Thomas walk ahead while I follow him ,Just trailing on me.

We're outside the conference room,and we're all leaning on the side of the open door.
Amanda is still not on sight.