29. New Beginnings

JAKE

It's been a year since Eno left. The days past slowly. I missed her everyday and every night.
I missed her scent ,her smile.

The day she left, David and I pull ourselves together and fixed everything Arthur had damaged. From my house ,the safe house and the company.
David is a bit disappointed of Enos' decision but learn to respect her choice. He knows how much of a broken person she was.

Thomas already resigned one month after Eno left and lived to the Philippines to his now wife.

Just Daemon is still Just Daemon except his not using contact lens anymore. Though I know he knows Enos' location ,I never ask. I want fate to fulfill its duty that one day, we'll see each other again.

I don't have any idea where she stays and what's she's doing but I know that she's okay and safe.

I look at the mirror and check my Armani.
Today is the day that David will hand me his Empire.
I've been persistent in declining it that is why it is cancelled for three times.
But David trusted me and says that his Emilia will agree to it too. He was more capable and he love the Empire and knows that he will take care of it.

I know Emilia is the birth heir that is why I asked David that I'll just take the half of it ,and the other half to Eno.
He agreed to it but ask the board to vote for him to be the CEO ,which the board approved.
I already proved my worth this past six months.

How I wish Eno to be here.

A knock on the door make him back to the reality.

"The limo just arrived Sir." his house keeper inform him.

"Thanks Lena."
I look at myself and smile. This is it.

----

ENO

I smile mischievously to myself. I'm on a red evening gown that hug my body perfectly,showing my perfect curve and a slit in front.

Jake will have the biggest surprise

Jake. I miss him so much that I almost quit on my healing. This past months , I spend it in meditation, anger management, grieving and forgiving myself. I stayed in a monk house for lost souls.
There ,I acknowledged my sins, grieves those I'd killed and asked for forgiveness. I can now sleep every night without nightmares. I did learn to forgive Arthur and leave the past behind.
I now realize that I deserved happiness too. Everyone did mistakes but we should learn from it. Accept ,Heal and start fresh. I feel like a new born person.For the very first time ,I'm fully happy and contended.

Thomas smiling face peak on the room I'm secretly in.

"Well, hello there beautiful." He look at me ,up and down then whistle. "My of my. What a transformation .You did a very good job ,my love." He lean forward and kiss my make up artist for the night in the lips.