17. Nick

Hi guys! I'm just so surprised and alive that I write my note ahead .

Thank you so much for the 175 reads guys ! You just don't know how much I appreciated it .And I'm so happy 😘😘

And THANK YOU alexzena_black for listing my story to BODYGUARD. Thank you so much.

Again guys ,let's #StaySafe #StayAtHOME #WeHEALasONE

------

ENO

After hitting the boxing bag for almost an hour ,I breathlessly lay myself flat at the gym floor.

I feel exhausted, not just by punching,kicking,cursing and screaming but I'm drain, emotionally.

Arthur is not my father but David, the man who happened to saved me at the park.

I have a mother but was taken away from me in a young age.

I was lied and brainwashed to be a killing tool.

I was kidnapped and deceived by the life I don't deserve at all!

I supposed to have a loving and decent father.

I was supposed to have a normal childhood. I should have to live a normal teenage life!
I should have experienced having a friend ,to laughed with,to have my first crush, to have my first kiss ,to have someone to fall in love with.

How it hurts to know that my supposedly normal life was stolen from me!
My innocence to the world was dusted from me like it's a tiny dirt on his clean tailored suit!
The man I called father for twenty fucking years!

I snorted. How freaking unlucky I am. Being fooled and played by someone I shouldn't have known in the first place.

But ,I have one question repeatedly chanted on my mind ,WHY?

Why did Arthur abducted me,for
twenty years or so if I hadn't escaped him? Why did he hid me and pretended to be my father? What's his reason at all?

Guess ,no one can actually answer my questions but Arthur himself.

And I intend to make him spit it all out or scream it out for me. All the answers.

I smile ,but for someone who see me , they might take a double look for I'm sure I look like a demon bitch. I laugh humorless.

Arthur will never know what will hit him ,I'll make sure of that.

I placed my arms to my close eyes.

A sob unintentionally escape from me.
I'm so focused on my hatred to Arthur that I haven't realize David is really my father ,I have a loving father! I still have one true family left!

But how I wish to have met the woman I own my life to ,a mothers' hug should have been warm and nice.
A small sad smile crept on my face.

How I wish to go back in the past and change it. How I wish I wasn't abducted at all. How I wish I had spend my childhood and teenage life with my real father. How I wish he never experience the pain of losing a wife and a child.