10. Awkward

ENO

I hated myself for pushing Jake. I really wanted to change for the better but maybe I'm stuck being cold hearted.
Or maybe because I'm just afraid he'll see my eyes. I didn't bother to put my contact back on because I thought everyone was already sleeping.
And I'm very sure he saw my back. The scars my father gave me everytime I made mistakes.

I'm ashamed of my body because of it. The scars will always remind me of who I really am. An abused child, a killer. I shouldn't really have a beating heart.

I hated myself for that. I hated my father. I hated my fate.

I hissed.
I'm not paying attention while I'm treating my knuckles. I accidentally poured too much betadine.

I sighed and plastered my knuckles. I walk out of the bathroom and lay down in bed.

Maybe I'll apologized to Jake tomorrow or maybe we can be friends?
I never had a friend before. I'm home schooled ,since I can remember.

His pained face keeps haunting me. I know I unintentionally hurted him by my harsh words. I'm used to being tough because in my fathers' house ,all I can count on was myself. I have no one.

I stand up and opened my windows. The sun is already coming up. I close my eyes and let the sun hit my body. I felt relax and free.
I hope life is so simple.

----

I stepped out of my room and went to Jakes' room. I was about to knock when suddenly Jake open the door.
My eyes went wide and my jaw drop as I take on his naked wet chest appearance. He got perfect tan chest with a perfect six pack abs.
The towel hang so low on his waist ,the little hair he got going south is visible.

Is it me or why do I feel like running my fingers to those tempting fine six pack?!

OH MY GOD!

ABORT!

With a burning face and suddenly hot temperature I reached the door knob and slamed the door close between us strongly  that the slamming sound echoed in the hallway.

I didn't bother looking at Jakes' face.
Afraid of what will I see.

I run ,I run like someone shooting me with machine gun.

I slammed my door shut and lock it . I went to the bathroom and lock the door. I slided myself to the floor. Frustratingly buried my face to my hands.

This is so embarrassing. How come my intentions to apologized ,became me like a hormonal teenager who for the first time have seen a hot naked man!

But its true! Its your freaking first time!

But you can't deny the fact that Jakes' body is to die for. hmmn

yummy!

Hot !

I grip my hair and groined in frustration.

"Fuck! Now I have a hormonal subconscious?!"

Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale

I think I overreacted. I needed to compose myself.
Killing or torturing was much easier than this. I don't know how to react or what to feel about this.

Why am I so affected? Why do I suddenly felt hot?Why did I react so ,childishly? Why do I bothered myself with all this complicated feelings I don't even understand?

Ugh!

I pulled myself up and take a deep breath and release it calmly.
I compose myself.

Maybe a cold shower will help.

---

The breakfast became so awkward for her but masked it with blankness ,again.
And what makes it worst was Jake,who was smirking all the freaking time and even winked at her.
I wanted to slammed his face on the dining table. Lucky for him ,David is with us.

Jerk!

"Eno dear, Jake is going home so you can pack your things after this. Thomas and Nick ,the two more bodyguards I hired was already there." David inform her.

I stop eating ,shocked and looked at Jake who was smiling widely now.

This is it. I'll be working day by day now and I'll be awkward day by day too.

"Okay David. Can I have a request?" I ignored the obviously pleased man in front of me. Maybe he found my reaction entertaining and for sure he's enjoying this.

"Yes dear."

"Can I have a lady suit? Err, all my clothes are dresses, it's inappropriate for my job." there's hope in my voice.
If only I have my own money ,I will not request for it.

"Don't worry about that dear. Jake already take care of your things."

I narrowed my eyes at Jake ,he just shrugged. Like its a normal task for him. Taking care of a woman things.

"Thank you David." I smile at him.

If the worst comes to worst, I'll just strangle Jake and tie him up at a tree.

~~~

A short update for you guys.

Let's virtually pray for each other to fight this unfortunate events that's happening in the world right now.

God will never give us challenges we can not survive.
Pray and be aware and stay healthy guys .

MIRAHIGO~