dua

☆ ☆
☆ ☆
obsession - exo.
☆ ☆
☆ ☆
☆        

jeno woke up pretty early in the morning,

the boy dressed into ripped denim jeans and a black hoodie, brushing his teeth and tossing some pencil in his backpack before grabbing his phone and earphones off his bed and walking silently to the kitchen.

"good morning, baby." his mother cooed, giving off her sympathetic smile like she did each day because she knew the situation that they were in was hurting jeno the most. "morning." the boy replied, grabbing an apple and bottle of water from their fridge. jeno downed the water, pecked his mother on the cheek, and told her he was heading out early. apple in hand, the boy exited his home. he put his earphones in and let his playlist play whatever it wanted to play.

the boy talked to nobody once he got to school and trudged straight into his first period, taking a random seat. he mindlessly scrolled through his phone, a few of his friends greeting him when they got to the class. they weren't really his friends, only people who were just as nasty and miserable as him, people who took everything out on others and acted like those people were to blame for how they lives were going. but they talked to him in school, and he didn't really do anything to stop them. jeno set his phone down and took his earphones out, putting them away while he looked at the apple he hadn't even taken a bite out of. truth was, he was rarely ever hungry. he only took the apple because his mother started noticing that he wasn't eating. and he didn't want to give her another reason to worry. they had too much of that already.

a splash of blue from the corner of his eye suddenly caught jeno's attention, and he shifted his gaze up to see what is was.

in walked jaemin, wearing a pastel blue hoodie, who was absolutely quiet and looking down at the floor. jeno immediately scowled, feeling this strong rage begin to bubble in him. the older gripped the apple in his hand, before throwing it right at jaemin with an incredible force. it hit the boy square in his face, some of it splattering everywhere because of how hard he threw it. jaemin stumbled backward a little, covering his face to hide his wince because he knew jeno hated it when he winced. all it did was give him a reason to hit him again. jeno's friends snickered and made unnecessary and hurtful commentary, from ordering him to pick the apple up to using offensive sexuality slurs. ".. you heard them, right fag?" jeno spat. "pick that shit up, now."

and jaemin did as he was told, because he knew if he didn't jeno would hurt him worse. the younger picked the dirty apple from the floor, seeing that it actually split open from the force, quickly walking to throw it away and get to his seat before jeno could do anything else. very soon after, the teacher walked in as well as a bunch of other students. the younger sighed to himself in relief, because jeno rarely ever tried something when there was a teacher present. due to this reason, class felt like the safest place for him in the school. he really felt blessed that he was in this school because the classes were generously long, it was like he was gifted small breaks in between all the bullying.

eventually the time passed and class was over, something that always made jaemin panic. he always wanted to be the first one out of the class, so that he could bolt to his next one without being confronted by anybody. it was all these things jaemin was adapting to only so that he wouldn't be hurt. at first he believed it was fine, he was doing it for his own sake to minimize the amount of time he had to put with jeno by as much as possible. yet little did he know that all of that would later take a very heavy toll on him. unfortunately, luck was not on his side for the rest of the day, or at the beginning of the day either for that matter. even though jaemin was trying his hardest to make it to the next class without any problems, jeno was relentless. as mentioned before, it was his personal goal to make jaemin suffer, and simply because he couldn't stand him. the older consistently shoved him out the way and into the lockers even when he wasn't in the way, causing a scene every time and still nobody ever stepped up to help. in his opinion, jeno thought it was amazing. he had everybody so afraid of him that he could do whatever he wanted to jaemin in peace.