tiga

☆                                  ☆
    ☆                                                                       ☆
dr. bebe - pentagon.
   ☆                                                                       ☆
                     ☆                                  ☆
☆        

jaemin was truthfully having a good day today.

he hadn't crossed paths with jeno at all during the first half of the day and almost for the rest of it, so he assumed that he just didn't come to school. he didn't have to be worried about getting hit with something, getting insulted, or getting punched or kicked. sure jeno's little friends barked their shit to him whenever he was around like dogs, but that's just what they were; all bark and no bite. so he couldn't care less about what they had to say. those people were completely irrelevant to him. the reason why jeno wasn't that to him as well was because he would actually get physical with him, and leave him injured in one way or another. he couldn't just ignore that.

little did jaemin know, jeno was at school. he was just a little late today.

the younger was at his locker, getting some things from it quietly while everyone else around him was being loud and chattery within themselves. seeing it made jaemin miss his friends, and bring back the forever longing feeling wanting to be with them at their school. the boy soon finished up what he was doing, closed his locker, and began walking to his last class. he walked with ease, not causing any sort of trouble, just minding his business. yet when he turned the corner and  felt himself collide with another body, all of that went out of the window.

"i'm really sorry!" jaemin apologized the second he bumped into the other person. he had accidentally dropped their textbook as well, so he quickly picked it up to return to them. yet once he looked at who it was he bumped in to, he nearly dropped it again.

jeno stilled at the boy in front of him, who seemed to lose everything he was going to say the moment they met eyes. jeno despised it when they made eye contact. it just always struck something in him, something he wasn't allowed to, or better yet couldn't, feel. jaemin suddenly felt so anxious, just wanting to disappear from his and everybody else's sights. the younger stepped back just a little out of nervousness, holding the textbook out to jeno so he could take it back only to have it harshly thrown back at him. before jaemin could even react, the older had snatched him by the hair and was now dragging him into the bathrooms that were right nearby them. jeno roughly shoved him into a stall and began to kick and punch at him. everyone else that was in the bathroom quickly left, as they didn't want to get involved. besides, they knew jeno always had it out for jaemin. seeing this was nothing new, and they never bothered to help jaemin or call jeno out on what he was doing. they just let it be.

"fuck are you touching and talking to me for, pathetic ass fag!" jeno shouted, hitting the latter square in his face, chest, and stomach. and jaemin couldn't do anything else but helplessly lay there and try to cover himself the best he could. he knew nobody would try and get him some help, and if he even dared to defend himself against jeno he knew he would easily be overpowered and get it worse. just laying there and taking it was his only option when things got like this. jeno hit him with so much force and rage, jaemin began to wonder why he felt this way towards him all over again. he never knew the reason why, and it was something that was slowly starting to upset him. and jaemin was never upset; the boy was always seen bubbly and smiley despite how he was treated at school.