dua belas

☆                                  ☆
    ☆                                                                       ☆
dumhdurum - apink.
   ☆                                                                       ☆
                     ☆                                  ☆
☆        

jeno currently found himself anxious and not knowing of what to do as he walked around the arcade, before deciding to take a seat at some random bench in the area. he couldn't really see where jaemin was at due to all the people walking around, so he went silent and kept to himself.

the younger's friends had showed up at his house and asked if he wanted to go to the arcade with them. the six boys walked into the room finding jaemin's head falling on a stranger's shoulder out of sleepiness while watching a movie. everybody was confused, except for renjun, who recognized him as the cashier from the café he went to with jaemin. the noises they made upon entering were enough to make the younger open his eyes, to which he immediately got up and brought jeno up with him. he introduced the older to his friends, and vice versa. they were all incredibly sweet and kind with him, inviting him to come to the arcade with them that same moment. he agreed, mostly because jaemin was encouraging him to, and he didn't want to be alone.

the group walked and ate together before going to the actual arcade, all talking with jeno and including him in each of their conversations. though as much as he wanted to be talkative like them, he couldn't. every time he tried to speak about something, he felt his voice get caught in his throat. what on earth was he going to even talk about? his upbringing? his current situations? the way his father fucked with his head for so long that he ended up becoming just like him, and towards their dearest friend?

"hey.." a familiar voice suddenly spoke. it was close to him, enough so that jeno could hear it through all the loudness in the area. his raised his head up and saw jaemin with a frown on his face. the boy took a seat next to him, "i'm really sorry for leaving your side... i know you don't really know them, but i just haven't seen my friends in a while and i guess i got carried away." he explained, seeing jeno shake his head.

"you shouldn't think of me... i'm okay. go back with your friends, i'm sure they missed you too." jeno said, trying his best to show a smile though it barely worked. "why shouldn't i think of you? you're here too.. i don't wanna leave you ou-" jaemin abruptly cut himself off when jeno yawned, wearily blinking a few times and rubbing the sides of his face. the younger gave him a look, before linking arms with him and getting him to stand up. "you're tired. come on, let's go home." he told, though jeno shook his head once again. "really, i'm fine... i-i don't want to cut your night short.."

"you won't cut my night short... i can always see them again. they're really easy to bring together!" jaemin said, though jeno simply glanced at him, signaling he didn't want him leaving just because he felt tired and out of place. the look on his face made the younger slightly pout, and before he could say anything jeno was leading him back to the arcade games with his friends.

".. okay, fine. let's play together then!" jaemin exclaimed, staying by his side this time. he could tell jeno was simply very shy, and didn't really know how to talk to his friends. the older never grew up with actual friends, hadn't felt what it was like to have someone be with you. so it was obvious he was timid. jaemin knew that with time they would all be able to grow close, but for now jeno needed just a little help. they played all the little arcade games they wanted together, up until jaemin got a text that he had missed his curfew from his mother.