lima belas

⚠️ before reading, please go take
some time to go through the link in
my bio, and educate yourself if
you haven't yet done so. there
are so many ways to help. what
is going on in this world is completely
unacceptable and disgusting, and i
would like you to take a stand with
me, the reader before you, the reader
after you, and the millions more across
the globe.

                     ☆                                  ☆
    ☆                                                                       ☆
adore u - seventeen.
   ☆                                                                       ☆
                     ☆                                  ☆
☆        

"you're suspiciously still today... wanna tell me why?" jaemin asked with a knowing smile, jeno blushing at how close he got to his face, though cupping his cheeks and kissing his lips sweetly just a moment afterwards.

the pair woke up in quite a good mood today. they were giddy and dazed, getting ready together with these dorky smiles on their faces nobody could wipe away. and it made jaemin that much happier, watching that smile he could never get out of jeno, now be the only thing he saw. jeno softly kissed the younger's forehead when they pulled apart, jaemin blushing as he returned to styling jeno's hair for the day. he made the same curl pattern he had been doing on his hair a few times already, just really enjoying getting to do it.

once he was done, him and jeno went down the stairs in the house and found their mothers chatting with one another, three utterly adorable baby girls in their arms. jaemin raised an eyebrow while jeno excitedly rushed over to them. greeting the two women politely, jeno sat down on the floor in front of them. eunji, who was very aware of her son's fondness to babies, set the two girls she was holding down, watching them crawl towards jeno.

and his smile only became wider.

"honey.. i'm going to the police station, okay?" eunji spoke very timidly, messing with her shaky hands. "i-i just need to finalize some of the reports i've made.." the woman sounded on the verge of crying, which made everyone go to her side. jeno grabbed both of her hands and placed a kiss on her forehead, hugging her soothingly as his way of wordlessly telling her to stay strong, that he was here, and they were both safe.

"jaemin, jeno.. you're responsible and i know that," yoorim explained. "so, i'm going to leave you two with the babies while i'm out with eunji. it will just be until everything goes through with the police. if there is any sort of problem i want you to call me right away." she told, both boys nodding right after. jeno helped his mother up, wiped her tears away for her, and hugged her again. the woman chuckled, all while she mumbled something along the lines of, "stop babying me."

the two women were soon out of the home, leaving jaemin and jeno with the triplets. the older immediately went back to the babies, laying out on the floor and watching over them intently. the sight made jaemin smile, who went off to make food for the two of them in the kitchen. the two areas were connected together in the house, so they were both able to keep an eye on each other from where they were.

after some time, jaemin came back with a bowl full of chopped fruit, some rice, and grilled meat. he brought all of the food to the living room so that they didn't have to really move the babies anywhere. jeno sat the three girls properly on the sofa, thanking the younger before getting up to grab the babies their food. yoorim had informed them on where all their things were before leaving, so jeno was back pretty quickly.