empat

☆ ☆
☆ ☆
shoot out - monsta x.
☆ ☆
☆ ☆
☆        

a few months went by, and hyunjin and jaemin were practically inseperable.

the two were spotted together all around the school. they hung out with each other in their free periods, during breaks, before school, after school, and everywhere in between. jaemin finally had someone to talk to and be with at school, he finally had someone actually by his side, he finally had a friend here. and it made going to school that much more exciting, despite the one person who always made it hell for him.

speaking of jeno, jaemin hadn't been hearing a lot from him. ever since him and hyunjin became close, he hadn't been doing much. jaemin knew it was because of his friend, because before jaemin was always alone, and that made him a very easy target. not that jeno had other targets, it was always just jaemin. the younger pondered if he wasn't hearing the usual from jeno because hyunjin intimidated him, but he didn't really think so, even though hyunjin did actually intimidate a lot of people. he was always seen wearing some form of black, wether it be his jeans, his shirt, his classic leather jacket, or all of the mentioned combined. he always sported his lip ring, which everybody thought was a real piercing except for jaemin. he was the only one he told that it wasn't real, but he did enjoy wearing it all the time. hyunjin quickly gained a lot of attention and popularity for his looks, had so many opportunities to make newer and better friends, though he always remained with jaemin and that never changed. yet what had changed, and by a lot, was jaemin's mindset and thoughts.

he should be so relieved to not have to put up with jeno's relentless torture, to not hear the hurtful words he spat at him everyday. but that wasn't the case at all. jaemin wanted to hear from jeno. he wanted jeno to come and try to start something. because over the course of the months he had barely tried to do something to him, he let that small bubble of anger in him manifest into something much bigger and deeper than just that. taking that time when he was actually safe at school and being with hyunjin made him think a lot about jeno, a lot about everything he had done to him, a lot about how much he made him suffer. hyunjin was extremely adamant on jaemin defending himself. because although jeno wasn't doing anything, his friends still were. jaemin endured all the name calling and sexuality bashing from them, and it upset hyunjin how he never put a stop to it. hyunjin taught jaemin that if he doesn't put a stop to something, whatever it may be, they will always continue to do it. he taught him that if he didn't defend himself, people will always use it as an advantage to hurt him because he wouldn't do anything. he taught him a lesson jaemin had never even attempted to do, just because he was afraid; and it was to teach people how to treat you.

the younger did tell hyunjin about jeno, making him the first person to ever find out. yet he kept it somewhat minimum. jaemin didn't tell him that jeno would beat him to the point he wanted blood, even though their first encounter was after that had just happened. jaemin didn't really tell him about the physical bullying, he just said that jeno talked a lot about him and to him. the boy didn't even know why, but he felt ashamed speaking on how he had been bullied. he felt embarrassed, because hyunjin was right. he should've put a stop to it before it got to this point. and just thinking about it made him angrier and angrier.