sembilan belas

☆                                  ☆
    ☆                                                                       ☆
monster - irene & seulgi.
   ☆                                                                       ☆
                     ☆                                  ☆
☆        

jaemin was wearing an expression jeno hadn't quite seen before, and it made his heart drop.

the room went dead silent. you could hear a pin drop. the older was now gazing away, too afraid to look jaemin in the eye. as the seconds went by, so did jeno's courage. he suddenly felt overwhelmed with embarrassment and shame. he didn't know what he was thinking would happen after he those three words came out of his mouth.

"jeno..." the younger finally spoke, his tone saying it all to jeno, as he looked up almost immediately. jaemin's face was unreadable and he remained still, sitting up on his bed. seeing this made jeno take a few steps back towards the door. ".. i'm really sorry," he told, voice fading. "you don't have to say anything. i didn't mean to make you uncomfortable... and i'm sorry for waking you up just for this.. i-i'll go now." he quickly said, leaving the room before jaemin could speak another word.

the younger rolled his eyes, though let out a small giggle as he got up to go after jeno.

jaemin managed to grab onto jeno's hand while he was still in the small hallway, and turned him around. he cupped the older's face and saw him struggling to keep back his tears, which made him sigh deeply but also smile a little.

"... you big, dramatic, sensitive baby," jaemin whispered, bringing his arms around jeno's neck and feeling him hug back almost immediately, something that warmed his heart. he placed his hands back on jeno's face and leaned in a little closer to him, "don't cry. how come you didn't wait for me to say something?" the younger questioned, though he got a sweet and gentle kiss as a response. jeno couldn't hold himself back anymore, he had been tempted from the evening up until now. the two disconnected and shared a few more soft pecks before jaemin took the older's hand and guided him back to his room. it had been a long time since jaemin actually slept in his own room, and the whole time he was thinking about how he would much rather be with jeno because that's where he got used to.

jaemin sat down and next to the older on his bed and felt the small kitten that was also there begin to walk over and around them. "hey, you never named her did you?" jaemin told, to which jeno looked over at him and shook his head. he hadn't really known why, but he guessed it was because the author was on her dumb bitch shit as usual and damn near forgot even though she asked her readers.

"did you have anything in mind?" jaemin asked. jeno, finally focusing his eyes on jaemin, shook his head again. the younger could sense how tense and nerved jeno was being, so he went to lay down and brought him down as well. jaemin faced the older, poking his cheek playfully. "... i love you too. now, relax so you can sleep properly tonight."

jeno's eyes widened at what he just heard. he almost didn't believe it until he saw jaemin was actually trying to tuck him in. jeno shuffled, which moved the blanket off of him and made the younger pout. "i'm sorry," jeno quickly apologized, placing the blanket over himself as he also turned towards jaemin's direction though he couldn't help but look away, "... did you mean that?" he finally questioned after a while of silence. jaemin moved closer to jeno brought him into his chest, where he then began to play with strands of his hair. "yeah."