Chapter 18

Ah the desert. Hot and sandy. Not the best set of circumstances. Sarada leaned back in her seat of the car Bulma was so expertly driving. The desert may not be the best of places but it's manageable if you have certain things. A car for example. Cold drinks. Food. You know, the necessities. Sarada had the dragon radar in hand and was casually playing with it. She was gazing ahead of her with little interest. She was aware of the fact that they might run into Yamcha. She didn't really care. She never liked the guy so she would gladly let Bulma run over him. Now that Bulma has no interest in a boyfriend so early on he can't mess things up with her. He doesn't even need to be in the group anymore. Yamcha was eventually a joke. Completely forgotten and useless. Sad really.

Did she care?

No. Not at all. There are certain moments where she wouldn't bat an eye at someone dropping dead.

Yeah. She really didn't like him. While most would criticize her on her dislike towards the man, she could care less. She doesn't like him. That's her opinion. Let her have it.

"I want off"

Sarada glanced at the pig through the rearview mirror. Her arms were folded and her legs pulled up in the seat. She let her tail roam free for the time being. "Feel free"

"You can get out if you want" Kakarot sat aside and motioned towards the door with a big smile on his face. "Go ahead. We insist"

Oolong looked at them. Distrust clear in his eyes. What were they up to. Of course he can't jump out of a moving car. Well he could but it would hurt. Would the pain be worth getting away from the maniacs. Yes. Yes it would. The set of kids were crazy. They actually planned on going to fire mountain. Straight to fire mountain. They did not care about the legend. They didn't bat an eye at the mention of the Ox King. They actually said they knew someone who knew him. He could not believe this. He wants out.

But they don't care if he leaves or not. Why?

"Something's fishy"

Bulma giggled to herself. She had seen Kakarot subtly swipe the capsules the pig had on him. If he jumped out of the car he would be stranded in the desert with no food and no shelter. Not the most ideal was to spend a couple of days. And then there's risk of bandits. If they found nothing on him they might as well kill him.

Kakarot grinned happily as he held Oolong's capsules in front of him. The pig widened his eyes in shock and quickly patted himself down. His capsules were no longer on him. He glared.

"You sneaky brat"

Kakarot said nothing and casually passed the capsules onto Sarada. She observed them before placing them in her backpack and leaning back in her seat. Kakarot did the same. He leaned back, placed his hands behind his head and enjoyed the ride.

"I hate you all"

"We're the ones keeping you alive at the moment "

"I could make it on my own. I've done pretty well so far"

Sarada said nothing and only pulled out a gaming system she brought with her. There was nothing to do, so she might as well.

"Who are you guys anyway? " Oolong asked as he sulked like a child. "Are you related? "

"Kakarot and I are siblings of blood. Bulma is our honorary sister"

"And why do you have tails"

"You are not worthy of that information "

Sarada ignored the outraged cries of the pig as she went back to her game. It was fairly easy. Levels were passed in no time. Bosses were defeated. The game was not meant to be challenging. It was just a way to pass time and wait. Wait for the inevitable meeting with Yamcha and Puar. Kick their asses and move. Camp somewhere and teach them or rather Yamcha another lesson and continue on. She really had no interest in bringing him along. All he wanted was to steal the dragon balls. He turned to the good side eventually but he was still an idiot. He got rid of his fear of girls and dated Bulma. Of course with his fear now gone he wanted to see the world so he didn't stay faithful. That is one of the biggest reasons for Sarada's dislike.