Chapter 24

Sarada was curious. How had Pilaf acquired a castle?  A fully built high castle in the desert. How had that little man boy gotten himself a castle?  How were people actually afraid of someone so short and laughable? Maybe it was due to the robots he possessed. Or his underlings in the form of Mai and Shu. She couldn't see the guy as a threat no matter what he had on his side. He could have his wish of rulling the world granted. Would Sarada fear him? No. She would take down his entire army and put the little boy in his place.

Such a man child.

So she stood in front of his castle debating whether or not she should just fly up there and blow something up. That would effectively flush them out. Then again, she could take the long way and enter the castle full of traps. Just for the fun of it.

With that in mind she just walked right in. Kakarot and Bulma were right behind her. As she walked she followed the arrows casually. They would soon have the last dragon ball. The dragon would be summoned. She would have her wish granted. The adventure would come to an end. She would go home and prepare her spaceship for take off and leave as soon as she was able to. She didn't know for how long she would be gone but it would be worth the trouble. She would have her father back. That meant a possible super saiyan. There was no telling if things went as they did in canon. What if he was not sent to another timeline. What if he did not achieve super saiyan. But what if he did. The possibility of having a super saiyan so early on was very enticing. Vegeta would not be any trouble. Frieza would be easily eliminated. She could learn to go super saiyan pretty soon. Bringing her father back had so many benefits. She would see him again. Gine would be overjoyed. Kakarot would meet his father. Bardock would be with his family. The only person that would be missing is Raditz.

Something flew past Sarada's face and she blinked out of her thoughts. She stared in front of her to find an arrow. A trap. She looked down. She was not the one To activate it. She turned around and sure enough Kakarot had stepped on a special footing. He was staring down at it as if it was some mystery. Sarada sighed.

She felt something sublty run down her cheek.

Was she bleeding? Did that arrow actually cut her?

Bulma was staring at the small cut. Sarada had obviously not noticed it and seemed surprised that she was bleeding. She hadn't reacted to the arrow. She had zoned out again. Sarada almost never lets her guard down to the point where she actually took some form of damage.

Sarada blinked when a hand came to her cheek and the blood was rubbed away. Bulma had rubbed the blood away with an odd look. Bulma had touched her cheek. Bulma had come in contact with her blood.

Realization.

'System is the blood transfusion activated? '

[Yes]

Sarada smiled a small smile at that. Success. That left the explanation of her change. If she could make her wish away from everybody she would have an answer. She had granted Bulma's wish.

'Will she fall into a sleep? '

[Yes]

'For how long? '

[Three to four weeks]

Not bad. The smile widened the possibilities. So much to be calculated and studied.

"Thanks" She smiled at Bulma and turned back around. She suddenly changed her mind about her approach. She was going straight up and getting the dragon ball. She was suddenly very excited about future events. She looked up at the stone ceiling. She spotted a camera in a corner and eyed it for a moment.

"What are you planning? "Kakarot asked as he stepped away from the activated trap and approached his sister.

"Nothing. I just changed my mind is all" she said as she aimed a palm at the ceiling and focused her ki. Slowly a small ball of ki started to form. She always found her ki odd. It was colorless unlike Kakarot and Bulma's ki. Theirs were the blue she was familiar with. Maybe it was nothing. Maybe it had something to with her type of ki. She didn't know. Maybe it was nothing at all. No one said ki had to have a specific type. Well they do have colors depending on ones morals, but not important.