Chapter 32

Bulma was very happy with herself. She was humming an unknown tune to herself as she ate the noodles she had prepared. Sarada sat opposite her and sighed. Bulma couldn't be bothered. It was day two and she did something she had been wanting to for so long. She finally landed a hit on Sarada. Sarada was not excepting it because Bulma did something unacceptable to distract her. Sarada never gets distracted, but Bulma had the audacity to pull something like that.

Unacceptable.

But she sat quietly and let the girl have her victory. It put her in a good mood and a happy Bulma meant Sarada could get away with more "crimes" than she usually could. But she still couldn't come to terms with what Bulma did. She couldn't come to terms with the fact that it actually distracted her enough for Bulma to pull of a successful attack. It was not fair.

She sighed again and munched on the sushi she had gotten herself. Its best she not think about it. She would give Bulma her win. As she ate Sarada busied herself with her glasses. There was something she wanted to do with it. She had installed a couple of stuff into it. What she wanted to do was make it a bit like E.D.I.T.H from spider man. She was not trying to copy Tony . She didn't have deadly drones connected to the system, but she built it to connect to her interface. And her interface was connected to Frieza's network. With the glasses she could do a lot. Plus it could function as a scouter while she's at it.

She added the last modifications and slipped the glasses on. She pressed the side of it and saw words appear on it.

Synching system is what it displayed.

Bulma had been following everything Sarada had been doing and she was curious. What was she planing with the glasses?

"What are you doing? "

"Creating an AI "Sarada replied simply as she stared into the glasses. She took it off and observed the outside. The words could not be seen on the other side. Handy.

"An AI in the glasses? "

"Yes, I think it would be very efficient " Sarada slipped the glasses back on and mentally ordered her interface to hack into Frieza's main data base and transfer everything over to her. With the info she could know where Frieza is and when. She would also find out what planets were under Frieza's control and what he planned on using them for. She could also learn a lot about the technology he uses and get blueprints to any work in progress.

"What do you plan on doing with it? "

"A lot" Sarada chuckled when a loading screen appeared in front of her. Interface had located the database and would need some time to download everything on it.

Knowledge is power.

"Can I see? "

"No"

"What? why? "

"Because of that stunt you pulled"

"Geez, I thought you didn't care"

Sarada grumbled as she put the glasses away. She tried no to care, but she did.

Bulma smiled when she saw the look on Sarada's face. Who would have thought such a thing would actually affect the girl. She refused to accept Bulma's victory because of how it happened.

"It's not like I did it on purpose " Bulma really didn't intend for the incident to happen. It just happen. She saw her chance and took it. She really didn't care about what happened when she did. She was not expecting such a thing to actually distract the calm saiyan. Sarada didn't seem like the type to be affected by such a thing. But apparently Bulma thought wrong. It seemed like Sarada hadn't expected that of herself and was trying to figure out why in the world she was distracted like that.