Chapter 51

"Something is about to happen, huh? "

Sarada didn't react to the voice of Bulma. Although she was very right. It was already time for the world martial arts tournament. It had been going on for some time now and Sarada had been keeping a close eye out. At the moment she was at the lookout, looking over the earth in search of the enemy that would arrise. He wasn't awake yet. Kami would feel his presence and immediately inform her. She didn't have to be doing this. Kami was more than enough. But she still wanted to. The minute he popped up she would know his location and decide where things go from there. It should be rather interesting seeing as his power level has been boosted by a lot. He would make for a decent opponent. It's been a long time since anyone challenged her. Although his power level isn't much of a challenge anyway. Oh well.

It was interesting to find Tien a bit stronger than he originally was. He wasn't super strong but his power level was higher by three hundred. Butterfly effect maybe. Who knows. Sarada just kept an eye on the happenings, awaiting the awakening of Piccolo. Pilaf really doesn't give up. He doesn't even know what he did. That idiot. What is with his thirst for power? He obviously won't get it. He's literally a comic relief villain. Its annoying sometimes. The only person belonging to his group that Sarada liked was Mai for obvious reasons.

Sarada had a unreadable expression when a new presence was detected. She opened her eyes and stared ahead unmoving. Nearby she heard Kami gasp in shock and horror, proof to what she had just discovered. He's awake. He's back and he'll be in search of the dragon balls. He may have eternal youth now, but something told Sarada he would still hunt down the balls. She again closed her eyes in order to scope what was happening. That stupid pilaf.

"He's.. He's awake" Kami said with a look of terror on his face. "He's a wake and stronger than before. This is bad"

"Who's awake ? "Bulma asked the old Namekian.

"King Piccolo" Sarada informed as she stood. She was her calm self as she performed a few stretches . "The very evil counterpart of our lovable Kami"

"I understand that you far outclass him in power, but he is still immensely strong and that spells danger for the humans" Kami said to the casual Sarada.

"People die every now and then, it's no big deal" Sarada said with a shrug which earned her a disbelieving look from the old Namekian.

"You're -"

"Kidding. I'm kidding " Sarada sighed. "I'm the guardian. I must protect my people and I will, don't worry too much"

Bulma watched the younger walk towards the edge of the lookout, creating a white cloud as she did. She hopped on and glanced towards her with raised eyebrow?

"You coming? "

Bulma nodded and was quick to join Sarada on her created cloud. She obviously had something up her sleeve if she was that carefree when it came to the lives of innocent.

"I'll be seeing ya Kami. Don't worry that green head of yours"

"Where are we going? "Bulma asked as she unconsciously toyed with the ring on her finger.

"The tournament is still in full swing" Sarada said as she directed the cloud downwards. "Multiple capable fighters are gathered and the finalist have already been decided. Piccolo will strike"

"You knew this would happen, didn't you?"

"Yes I did"

"And you could have prevented it"

"Yes I could"

"But you did not, why? "

"Because this situation will give birth to a powerful ally" Sarada said in her very cryptic manner. "And its not like the guy is comparing to us in any way. My five year old sister can take him"