Chapter 43

Kami was impressed as he eyed the white see through spheres in front of him. Sarada was seated in front of him and looked very proud. In her hand she held the model of her dragon and observed it proudly. In the end she went with a dragon that had some ape like features. Kami did not know one could influence the color of the dragon balls. Sarada had made hers white with red stars. At first she wanted red or blue, but then she decided against it. Red dragon balls ended up being dark dragon balls in some game or another. Blue dragon balls popped out of nowhere. She had no idea what game or fandom that thing came from. So she went with white. A whole new color. Plus it looked amazing in her opinion. Absolutely amazing. It made her dragon balls beyond unique. She also decided to make eight dragon balls instead of seven. Why, because there are eight balls in Hakken-Den, a famous Edo-era Japanese novel. Fun fact, the creator of dragon ball based the wish granting orbs off that story. He added seven dragon balls because he did not want people to claim he's trying to copy said story. So Sarada decided to kind of honor him or something along those lines. She made an extra dragon ball.

"Very well done" Kami eventually said as he finally looked away from the pulsating balls. The second he did, Bulma was behind Sarada and leaning against her as she observed the balls.

"How many wishes? "Bulma asked as she picked one up. It was the same size as Kami's dragon balls. It took forever to create them. She was there with Sarada on the look out for a hundred days. She saw the whole process and was amazed by it all.

"Five" Sarada informed with the proud smile still present. "Five wishes"

"Does it take a year to be reused?"

"If I want it to. I'm in total control of the dragon balls after all"

"Should we give them a special name? "

"White dragon balls" Sarada shrugged as she eyed the four star ball. She loved her dragon balls. "Want to summon my dragon? "

"Sure, what's his name? "

"What makes you think my dragon is male? "

"Because of the way he is built, I'm no idiot" Bulma replied.

"Fair enough "Sarada shrugged." His name is Genryuu, it's the best I could come up with"

"You obviously care little about his name" Bulma pointed out with a blank expression

Another shrug from Sarada as she gathered her creations and carried them to the middle of the lookout. They were pulsating, emitting a soft light. She was smiling the entire time she gazed down at them. She made her own dragon balls. She was really proud of her new accomplishment.

"Alright" Sarada wrapped her tail around her waist as everyone gathered around. "Time to come out now Genryuu"

At those simple and very casual words the balls exploded in a blinding light, blocking everyone's vision. Sarada had closed her eyes and waited until the light before her had faded. Once she opened her eyes she noted the dark clouds. She grinned and looked up at her dragon towering over them. Sarada nodded in approval once she took in the mystic white of her dragon. There were a couple of red here and there and his eyes was a glowing red as well. His upper body resembled that of the giant ape transformations Sarada was familiar with. He's more or less a bit like Porunga when it comes to upper body. Muscular ape torso and face. A slithering tail going down. He drifted above them, staring down with unreadable eyes.

"Genryuu, pleasure meeting you" Sarada waved at her creation

The creature made a sound one could only guess as an amused chuckle.

"The pleasure is all mine" he said pleasantly. "I must say it is very amusing to me that I am but a few hours old"

"Funny isn't it? You're just a baby and yet you tower over everyone and everything. You're a big boy"