Chapter 23

Their adventure was nearing an end. They had but one dragon ball remaining. Of course that meant Pilaf would soon be introduced. Which also meant that it would be a full moon in the night. Sarada was staring at the sky as that thought entered her mind. Kakarot can be careless so she'll make him wear the glasses. Maybe she'll wear her own. She liked the way they looked on her and she liked to watch the night sky. Especially with a full moon. It was beautiful. She was already planning the night. They would defeat Pilaf, maybe destroy his entire castle. He might summon the dragon. He might not. Either way she would be summoning the dragon. She had something in mind. Actually she had two things in mind. She could either ask the dragon to grant her and her entire family control over their ape forms. As it was, Sarada had zero control over the form. She was sure Gine was in the same boat since she was not a fighter. Obviously Kakarot lacked control. He never used the form. She didn't know if Raditz could control it or not though. Or she could ask the dragon for a Senzu garden. She found that wish to be very practical. She realized that there was never enough Senzu in the canon verse. Apparently Yajirobe had eaten an entire pot of the beans. Korin had been saving them for years and Yajirobe practically ate them all. The senzu plant was very delicate. It needed magic touch, which she had. But it was time consuming. It takes one full year for the tree to produce ten or something. Sarada wasn't sure about the amount, but she did know it took a full year. So if she had a garden full of the stuff it would prove to be very handy.

She also realized that the beans were scarce for plot reasons.

In the end she decided that both wishes had their values for her and the future Z fighters. The first more so for her family of saiyans.

There are of course other wishes could be made. She could ask Shenron to increase the earth gravity by one every year. That would be very profitable. If the gravity continued to increase the humans would have to adapt and grow stronger. But of course if the gravity increased the planet would die. Everything would change. 

Let’s start with the effect on the earth’s orbit around the sun. An orbit is a delicate balance between gravity, which pulls a planet toward its star, and the planet’s velocity, which tends to carry it away into space. A sudden change in gravity disrupts the balance, resulting in Earth moving into a new, tighter elliptical orbit. At its closest, Earth will pass about 9% to 10% closer to the sun than it usually does.

That should be enough to trigger catastrophic climate change, leading to widespread famines and probably the collapse of the global economy, but it might not kill everyone

But then again things might work differently in this world. Maybe the rules of science are different. Maybe they are completely ignored. Maybe the gravity could increase and nothing out of control would happen. Ya never know when it comes to the realm of dragon ball.

Another wish was to make all humans age as the saiyans do. It wouldn't be bad. Everyone would look young for the age of fifty something or around those numbers, plus they would be stronger and could work longer. Of course it would majorly benefit the Z fighters seeing as they are just humans and can be put out of collision faster than the saiyans.

Another wish is to grant humans zenkai boosts. They would grow faster. Get stronger and might actually keep up with saiyans some what.

There is so much she could wish for. So much she saw benefiting the planet and herself. But she had one wish. Which should she choose.

She could also wish to make the earth immune to ki attacks. The world gets blown up so many times in the future that Sarada found it unfair for the humans. If the earth was immune to ki attack such things might not happen. Maybe the earth would just obsorb the ki and put it to good use. It might use it to help the plants grow faster and better. That means more oxygen and food. Maybe eating those plants will be good for people. Maybe it helps with their own ki. Keeps them healthy.