Chapter 20

A happy Sarada was a sight to behold. It's not like the saiyan doesn't have her happy moments. It's just that she doesn't have her overly happy moments all the time. When one speaks of a overly happy Sarada one means a smiling humming Sarada who was satisfied enough to cook breakfast for everyone. Including the pig that tried to betray them. That is a happy Sarada. A rare sight. She has normal happy and happy enough to help a poor bastard she absolutely hates. She was on that level of happiness. Of course this left Bulma confused. What got her so happy? Did she have a good fight? A good training session? A brilliant invention? A new discovery? A revelation? Some devilish plan? Bulma didn't know, but she was curious. Kakarot was enjoying the generous feast prepared for him. He wasn't at all curious about what brought his sistercs cheerfulness. He was hungry and there was food. That was all that mattered. Oolong sat at the dining table with him. He was suspiciously picking at his food. The memory of what they did to him the night before had scarred him. He was afraid of eating anything the girl prepared for him. It could be a trap. At first he strategized to eat whatever Kakarot ate but he realized that it could back fire. The boy was very strong a weird. Who knows if he could easily handle any poison given to him. He ended up fearfully eating what was presented to him. He did not trust Sarada. Especially with that cheerful demeanor she had. 

"Sarada? "Bulma slid into the booth next to the smiling saiyan. Sarada hummed in response as she kept her eyes trained on her game. She seems very invested in it all of a sudden. "Why so happy? "

"Check the closet "

Bulma raised an eyebrow but did as suggested. She walked over to the nearest closet. She didn't know what to expect but she did not expect to find the bandit they ran into. He was tied up securely with tape over his mouth. When he saw her he went red in the face and fainted. Bulma furrowed her brows at that. Was he really afraid of women? That's pathetic. 

"Why is he in the closet?" Blum questioned as she closed the closet as if there was not a body in there. 

 "So that's where you put him" Kakarot had apparently finished eating and hopped off his seat. He had a glass of juice in his hand as he went to the closet as well. He saw the passed out Yamcha and laughed. "Where's his flying cat? "

"Sleeping in a drawer"

"Why is he in the closet? "Bulma asked again as she tightened the belt around her waist. 

"I felt like it. He was being a major thorn in our side and I was getting fed up. So I told Kakarot to bring him into the van after he had his fun" Sarada explained with a sadistic glimmer in her eyes. The things she could do to the bandit that dared try to rob them. She chuckled  menacingly. 

"Don't kill him"

Sarada only smile brightly as she went back to her game. "He's coming with us"

"Alright" Bulma sighed and got herself a plate of food as she slipped back next to Sarada. "Do you mind driving today? "

"Nope, not at all" Sarada put her game away and placed herself in the driver seat. She started to hum the dragon ball opening as she turned the key and started the van. She quickly checked the radar again and determined their direction. 

"It's off to firemountain" 

At the mention of the name Oolong was reminded of his impending doom. He needed to ditch this group of crazy people. He would surely die. If it wasn't by the hands of the Ox King it would be by the sadistic Sarada. None of them were very appealing to him. He would prefer he survived to wish for his harem of a hundred women. Then and only then could he die happily and peacefully. He refused to die before his dream was realized. He refused to Die because of the stupidity of some good for nothing kid. He would make his escape as soon as the opportunity presented itself. Maybe he could get that bandit to help. It would be in their best interest.