Chapter 46

Sarada was humming to herself as she worked on the watch Kakarot somehow broke. She had to have him take it off so she could fix it. She figured it was as good a time as any for the boy to learn how to suppress his ki. As it was she was sitting in the sand at Kame house as she did her work. She kept glancing at the young Roshi who was still being worshipped by Coco. She did not leave him alone for a minute. Sarada could only chuckle in amusement. Maybe the guy will finally find love and settle down. She could only imagine the child they would produce. At the young age of five he or she could be a massive pervert. If it's a boy she will keep him away from her future kid. In fact it mattered not what gender the kid turned out to be. It could be a girl who swings both ways. Yup. She's keeping her kid away from the perversion incarnate that Roshi will produce.

"You know you can work on that later" Bulma said as she pulled the watch out of Sarada's hands.

Sarada raised an eyebrow in question before trying to reclaim the watch.

"Later" Bulma said firmly. "Now we have fun"

Sarada sighed and let Bulma put the watch away. The other girl was in a one-piece swim suit. Sarada was questioning if Bulma planned on swimming long before they ended up at Roshi's place. Her swimsuit was pink in color and slightly revealing. Sarada had not been paying too much attention to her so she didn't really notice until that moment.

"You planned this from the start, didn't you? " Sarada asked as she let Bulma pull her towards the sea.

"Yup" She nodded as she casually reached into Sarada's pant pocket. "I even brought you something to swim in"

"When did you slip a capsule into my pocket? " Sarada asked with genuine surprise. She hadn't notice Bulma doing such a thing . You would think she'd feel a hand slip into her pocket.

Bulma was grinning brightly at the question. "You were distracted "

Sarada sighed. So that's why. Before they left Bulma for some reason saw the need to kiss her. It was way too distracting. She had an ulterior motive all along.

"You're abusing your power"

"Am not"

"Yes, you are. You distract me for your own personal gain. And here I was thinking you actually loved me"

"Oh shut up" Bulma pressed the capsule into Sarada's palm. "Change"

Sarada rolled the capsule in her hands for a moment. She wondered what Bulma packed for her. It better not be revealing.

~~~~~~

Bulma was grinning at the exasperated face Sarada wore as she waddled into the water. She didn't seem happy with what she had on. Bulma had packed her some red boy shorts that she thought would go well with the black flounce bikini top. The whole point of the top was to show off what Sarada didn't tend to fluant. Bulma was very happy with herself as she drifted away from the grumbling Sarada.

"You just had to, didn't you? "

"Yes I did" Bulma said proudly as she swam away from the unhappy Sarada. She stopped some distance away and could only laugh at the face Sarada was making. "Don't be so grumpy"

"This isn't my style"

"At least I got you boy shorts instead of a traditional bikini bottom" Bulma defended. "Besides, you can finally show off some cleavage"

"I don't want to" Sarada sighed and splashed Bulma. "You're just being selfish "

Bulma spluttered as Sarada continued to assault her. She began to swim away only for Sarada to pull her back.