Chapter 47

Sarada was humming happily as she flew her cloud around. Bulma sat next to her with a very red face. Sarada was not very fair sometimes. She couldn't just do things and not face the consequences. Bulma grumbled from her place next to Sarada. She had her arms and legs folded and tail wrapped around her waist. Obvious signs of her annoyance. Mostly her tail is attached to Sarada in some form. Now she refused to even look at the happy girl.

"Um.. Bulma, are you alright? " Kakarot asked, his nimbus drifting nearby. Chichi was accompanying him and they had both noticed Bulma's sour mood.

"I'm fine"

"You look mad" Chichi pointed out with a glance at Sarada. She had a feeling that the smiling girl had a big role to play in Bulma's anger. It was obvious enough.

Bulma grumbled again and stared ahead of her. Sarada is evil, she concluded in her head. Why would she do something like that and just... Bulma groaned in her frustration

"I hate you"

"Love you too"

"What did you do Sarada? " Kakarot asked in curiosity.

"This is about what I did not do" Sarada said with a smirk.

Kakarot didn't catch on immediately, but by the look on Chichi's face she understood. She looked away from the two, her face becoming redder by the second. It took Kakarot a minute the realize what his sister was implying, but when he did he snickered. No wonder.

Bulma glared at the amused boy and he immediately wiped the smile off his face. He looked straight ahead of him, pretending not to feel the glare aimed at him. He shouldn't have took amusement in the situation right in front of the angry Bulma.

"But why would you do that? "Chichi recovered somewhat and asked the question. That seemed mean to her and she was starting to understand Bulma's anger.

"We're underage" Sarada said simply.

"Is that a joke? "Chichi asked in question. From what she heard saiyans are a warrior race. She also heard they are sent out on missions since a young age if the are strong enough. Why should this matter to her?

"Yes it was" Sarada grinned.

"I will push you off this cloud"

"No you won't" Sarada said knowingly. "No need to be so angry"

Bulma pinched Sarada's side and the girl laughed in her amusement.

"No need to be angry? Well you shouldn't have started anything to begin with"

"I didn't start it" Sarada defended. "You just went ahead and said something that made me a bit possessive. So you started it"

"That's not a very logical argument " Chichi stated.

"I think we should stay out of this" Kakarot advised as their nimbus made some distance.

"Why would your sister do something like that? "

"She's Sarada. She can be very sadistic " Kakarot said bluntly.

"You're an idiot. I'm not kissing you for a week" Bulma said with determination.

"Cool" Sarada said casually.

"You're not supposed to be unaffected"

"Well I am. I'm not the one who has a stronger craving to be near my girlfriend, now am I? " Sarada said with raised eyebrow.

"About that, why do I have a stronger craving? "Bulma asked. She had been wondering about it ever since Sarada brought it up.

"Eh, reasons" Sarada said with a shrug.