Late

Jiro PVO
     I was on stage playing my guitar. As I payed each note of the song, the crowd cheered. It was all so fun and amazing, then I stared to play a song I didn't recognize. I new how to play it but I had no idea what the song was. No I did know it but I didn't know from ware, then it hit me. I woke up hearing the same song from my dream coming from my alarm clock. I check the time and realized I had slept more than forty minutes past my alarm.

     I got dressed as fast as I could. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, at the same time running my fingers through my short purple hair. One of my favorite things about short hair was if I didn't have time to brush it, just fixing it a little was enough. I decided that I didn't have time to wash my face, and I never wore makeup so I didn't need to worry about that. I ran down the stairs to the dorm building common space, and grabbed an apple from the kitchen. I ate the apple as ran to school. As ran through the Front gates, I herd the first bell ring "shit!" I muttered to my self.

Wen I got to class I was a few minutes late. And Mr. Aizawa gave me a detention, that I think was a little over the top for being tardy, but then this was Aizawa we were talking about. Mr. Aizawa was giving us a lecture about quirk genetics, wen I herd someone whisper next to me "hay Jiro why were you late?" It was Kaminari. I was raising my finger to my lips to shush him, wen Mr. Aizawa spoke "Mr. Kaminari since your so adamant about talking to Ms. Jiro, I'm sure you will have no problem joining her in detention." Kaminari just sighed and slammed his forehead onto his desk.

Kaminari was no stranger to detention, and only looked slightly annoyed. I on the other hand, was very mad. I had plans to do some studying for the upcoming test on hero laws, with Momo and the Group. I was not surprised to Kaminari didn't seem to remember the study session. Until Mr. Aizawa went to the staff room to get a few things, and he spoke up "hay since were missing the study session do you want to come over to my dorm room later and we can get some studying done?" He asked. I was taken aback, he was the last person I wold expect to ask me to study. "I'm surprised you had the brain power to remember what studying was." I said sarcastically. "Is that a yes then?" A slightly annoyed Kaminari asked. I had just enough time to nod before Aizawa walked back in the room.