Epaloge

"Can you stop now?" Fuji Kaminari said, tiered of her parents long story. She jumped off the couch, and swiftly moved to her preferred spot on the floor.

       "Well you asked how we met!" Denki said defensively, and moving closer to his wife on the couch. now with his daughter on floor, he had no need for distance.

       "How you met. Not like the first month or whatever of yore relationship. I did net need all those details." Fuji retorted sassily, "She has a point. We did go a little overboard with the details." Kyoka said.

      "Wow I can't believe my own wife isn't on my side!" Denki said pretend outraged at the situation, "Dad, simply imagine of your dad gave you a detailed  account of the experience of his first kiss with your mom."  Denki cringed at that. "Definitely when too far then. Sorry Fuji."

       Fuji Kaminari, Kyoka and Denki Kaminari's daughter, had straight and shiny hair like her mother's, but was yellow like her father's. Also like her father's hair, she had a lightning bolt in it. But it was purple instead of black. She had earphone jacks on her earlobes, that discharged electricity in that spot only. Other than her hair, she looked exactly like Kyoka.

       "I can't believe we remembered all those details." Kyoka said a little astonished by her own memorie, "well, having phones and texts, our phones probably helped us remember." Denki said patting the purple haired girl on the back. She smiled in response.

        Fuji was about to leave, when she remembered something. "What happened to Uraraka. Did she ever confess to... the other guy?" She asked. "I think she did, but i don't remember what happened after." Kyoka said. Denki agreed and they left it at that.

        "Of course you know that Bakugou and Kirishima got married a few years ago." Denki said before Fuji could leave and end the conversation. "How could I not? I was their flower girl." Fuji said, and once again tried to leave, only to be stopped by her mom. "But did you know Kirishima caught the Bouquet at our wedding?"

      Fuji shook her head no, and left. "I'm going to ant Mina's house." The two parents nodded.

     Of course Mina wasn't Fuji's real ant, but they spent so much time together that's just what Fuji called her. Ant Mina.

        Mina lived the closest to the kaminari's out of the Bakusquad, who all lived no more than a few blocks away. Momo was also still in touch, but lived an hour drive from them.

     They only saw the rest of the class at the annual reunion. They also saw Katashi quite often, and all of Fuji's grandparents visited more than enough in the ten year old's opinion.

      All in all besides the hero work, their life was pretty predictable. Predictable, but grate.

        Ok NOW this is the end. Thank you so much for reading this, it really means the world. This was my first ever fic, so I didn't know except anyone to read it, let alone get 950+ reads!!! This was really fun to do, and you all were a huge part of the experience! Man I'm using a lot of explanation points. I don't think I will ever make a secwal, cuz I like the end, but soon I will do a kiribaku story, but it might be a little before I start that, cuz I want a brake. Anyway I hope u all liked the story byeeee!!! 🥳🥰