Fair

Kaminari PVO

The rest of the week went by quickly. Kyoka and I practiced guitar, and also snuggled with hint of making out. We didn't get any special projects over the weekend. Just some homework I needed to finish. And finish I did before the end of Friday. The plan for the weekend was this: I spend most of the weekend at school, well Kyoka stays at her house for the end of Friday, and all of Saturday. Apparently before the Fair plans she had some plans to go to her house. At noon on Sunday we meet at the park gate. We hang at the park till 6:00, then go back to my place for dinner. Then she takes the train back to UA, and I stay at my house for the night and leave for UA in the morning.

It was Saturday at the moment and I was getting stressed for some reason. I had been on dates with her before, so there was no reason to be nervous. Yet hear I was. I decided that if I planned something out for the date, I might get less nervous. Then again, this whole thing was planned out. Maybe I was nervous to mess up the plans or something. But I didn't think of that at the time. What I did think of was, I can just plan more. So I started looking though my clothes, to plan my outfit. Unfortunately I hated everything I picked, so I called Mina. A few minutes later I heard a knock on my door. "Come on in Mina." I said loud enough to hear though the door. The door opened and the bubbly fashion queen walked in. "Omg Kami did you have to though all your clothes on the floor?" She said well looking around the disaster that was my room. "Just pick something for the fair please." "Okey. Is all this clean or do I have to do the smell test..." "it's clean." She nodded and got to work. A few minutes later she showed me what she picked out. A white short sleeved v neck, a navy blue short sleeved button down with thin white checks, light jeans, and my black high top vans. "Make sure you don't button the shirt." Mina said on her way out the door. "Thanks!" I managed to say just before the door closed.

I spent the rest of Saturday on Minecraft and TikTok, until it was finally Sunday. I got up and got ready in the clothes Mina picked. And at 11:00 I left the dorms for the train station. Wen I got to the fair it was a pretty crowded. I got a little nervous that I wouldn't find Kyoka, until I got a text from her saying she was a little farther down the block. I went in the direction the text told me to until I saw her leaning against a brick wall looking around. I waved to her and she saw me and started to walk over. She was wearing black skinny jeans, a red flannel with the sleeves rolled up to her elbows, combat boots, a choker, and a Green Day T-shirt. I couldn't help but stair at her. She just looked so damn beautiful. I looked at her and I thought about how lucky I got to have the prettiest, funniest, smartest, most kind girl in the world. I smiled and walked over to her and grabbed her hand in mine. "Hay. You look beautiful." I said probably a little awkwardly. "Thanks" she said with a slight blush. "You look really good too." "Ready to go in?" I asked giving her hand a squeeze. She nodded and squeezed back, and we walked over to the admission booth.

     We spent the day riding every ride, playing every game, and enjoying each other's company. We ran into Tetsutetsu from class b, Tamaki and Mirio, and Ojiro with who must have been his little siblings. We were at the petting zoo playing with baby ducks wen I spoke up. "Kyoka, there's still one more ride to go on if you wanna go do that." I said putting down the duckling I was holding. "Sure we can go now." She said smiling at me. We walked out of the tent, put on some hand sanitizer from the dispenser out side of it, and started walking in the direction of the ride. "You know, Kyoka is kinda long" I started to say only to be interrupted. "What the hell are you talking about? It's like three syllables." "I know but I wanna have a nickname for you." I complained. "Fine but it better not be something cheesy like 'sugar queen' or 'princess pumpkin pie'" she said seriously. "Don't worry I was thinking Kyo." She smiled and the name and I could tell she liked it. "It's fine I guess." She said quietly and looking away. "Oh come on it's fine to admit I'm an amazing name maker." "Wow even your sarcasm is pathetic." She scoffed. "Don't worry I know you still think I'm amazing." "Okay now you're milking it a little too much." "Look theres the ride!" I said suddenly pointing to the ride in front of us.

(That's the ride idk how I was gunna describe that

(That's the ride idk how I was gunna describe that. Also everything spins EVERYTHING it sucks and it's like the only ride I throw up on ._.)
We waited in line for a little before getting into the cage seat thing. I had ridden the ride before, it made me a bit sick but nothing bad enough to stop me from having fun. "I saw the sign. This is that ride Kirishima told us about that one time right?" Kyo asked well buckling in. "Yeah. Apparently it's super manly. I don't know how a ride can be manly, but I know this ride is fun!" I said pumping my fist in the air. She smiled and leaned back on my shoulder well we waited for them to finished letting everyone in seats. After a bit the ride began. At first it was a little slow but then, it started to pick up speed. The big oval started to spin making all the seats to spin making us spin inside. It wall going super fast yet it felt like slow motion. I was having a tun of fun, but I could tell Kyo wasn't. She was up against the the seat holding on for dear life. Clinging to the walls so she had to spin as little as possible. Her skin had a greenish hue, and her eyes were shut tight. As soon as I saw her I hugged her as tight at I could without making her more uncomfortable. She clung tight to me her face deep in my shirt. We held onto each other until the ride finally ended. Wen it did we got out and Kyo went straight to the nearest garbage bin and hurled into it. I held back her earphone jacks, and hair well rubbing her back as well. "You're okey Kyo. You're good it's over now." I said that and other things to comfort her till she emerged. "I think I'm gunna need a bathroom brake to clean up a bit." She said not wanting to look me in the eye. "Yeah me too. Got a little eyeliner on my shirt in the ride. Not your fault though, you're fine." I said walking into the men's room. I got some paper towels and tried to get it off but with no luck. So I settled with butting up the over shirt. Wen I walked out Kyo was already there waiting. "Oh I didn't ruin your shirt did I? She said pointing to my newly buttoned one. "It's fine I never wore it anyway. Plus you had a totally good reason to." "Still I wanna pay you back for it." She said grabbing her wallet. "No no, how about we play some games instead?" She nodded and took my hand as we walked to the games. I saw that one game had a really big stuffed panda prize, and I decided I was gunna go full cliche and win it for her. The game was to pop balloons with darts and after falling miserably a few times Kyo decided to give it a try. She seemed to know what I was planning because wen she won she choose the same panda I was gunna give her, and gave it to me with a rather smug look on her face. I was glad she was feeling better after the ride so I didn't complain.

     After a little we just sat on a bench and talked for a bit. We had already done pretty much everything and lugging around the panda who I had named "Dr. Twinkie", was getting to be very annoying. We then decided to head to my place early since it was only 5:30. I sent a quick text to my parents telling them, and we were on our way.

Lol now that kami's callin jiro kyo, I feel like I'm writing a fruits basket fan fic. uwu