Study

Kaminari PVO

The rest of the detention seemed to fly by. I spent most of it watching Jiro's shiny hair. It was so pretty the way the light hit it in a way that made it look like sound waves. The some time later I realized that I was just staring at her, so I stopped. I didn't know what was bothering me more, the fact that I had stared at Jiro for almost an hour, or the fact that was genuinely entertained.

      I was in my room quickly tidying up for the study session. Jiro was always making fun of me, and I didn't want to give her a chance to make fun of my messy room. Just as I was getting my books out, I herd a knock on my door. I quickly fixed my hair and  opened the door. Jiro was wasn't wearing anything fancy, actually she was wearing the opposite sweats and a hoodie. Yet I still wasn't able to stop thinking about how cute she looked. "Are you gunna let me in,  or are we just gunna study in the hallway." She said, reminding me why we were there. I stepped aside motioning her to come in. As we studied I kept slipping glances at her. I didn't want to admit that I only invited her to my room to get some alone time with her. She was always so fun to hang out with but we never really did. "I'm getting pretty tiered do you want to take a brake?" I asked. She just rolled her eyes and said "depends do you want to pass the test?" As she said that I gust got up and grabbed a deck of cards. "Come on one little brake isn't going to make us fail." I told her shuffling the cards. "Said the guy who got last on the midterms, and failed the finals." I just ignored her and began dealing the cards. She just sighed and grabbed her hand. "So mr. stupid what are we playing?" She asked. I smiled and said. "How dose crazy 8s sound, it's just like uno but the 8s are wild." "I know how to play crazy 8s, and we're only playing one round and then back to studying." I just nodded, and began to play. The game lasted about one minute, Jiro had one pretty quickly. "So do you want to play one more game?" I asked hopefully. "Nice try but I have another card game for us to play." She said, as she grabbed some flash cards out of her bag. I gave her my best puppy dog eyes, hopeful she wold show some kindness. " come on even if you don't want to pass this test, which you should." She started to say, "if you're going to be a hero you're going to need to know this stuff." "Fine we'll do the damn flash cards." I said disappointed. The rest of the night past quickly, and soon it was almost ten o'clock, so we agreed to stop there. "See you tomorrow I said, and remember to wake up this time." I joked. She just scoffed and waved goodbye.

      Of course I wasn't tied, so I went on my phone. I texted a few friends to see if anyone wanted to talk, and after about thirty seconds Sero responded  '(k) u up?'  '(s) ya wat's up?' '(k) nothing just bored' '(s) so ware were u Kiri and I were texting u before but u didn't respond' '(k) oh sry I was studying with Jiro' '(s) ooohhh(;' '(k)what's with the winky face?' (s) u know u and her ALONE...' '(k) were just friends'  '(s) ya but u LIKE her don't u?'  I didn't know what to think of that. I mean she was really pretty, and a a really good friend, but did I like her? The more I thought about it the more it made sense. How come I hadn't realized before, now that I looked back on it, it just made more and more sense. '(k) goodnight' I sent, I didn't feel like talking anymore. I needed some thinking time. I had a crush on Kyoka Jiro.