Hangin' with the dudes

Kaminari PVO

     Soon enough it was the weekend, and I had decided to invite some of my friends over to my room to play some super smash bro's. I didn't invite Jiro or Mina, they did usually hang out with us but, I needed some time with the guys. They came over at around seven. After a few free for alls, and a couple tournaments we were bored, and had moved on to just talking. "So bro you never answered my question." Stated Sero. "I have no idea what you're talking about." I lied remembering clearly the last time we texted. I think he could tell I lied by the way I was blushing. I could definitely feel my face burning up. "Sure you don't..." said Sero not sounding convinced. "Wait what did I miss?" Asked a circus Kirishima. "Nothing!" I said a little too fast. "Just that Mr. sparky over here has a big fat crush on everyone's favorite punk rock queen." Said Sero slyly. "Wait actually!? Awww dose wittle Denki have cRuSH?" Asked Kirishima. "NO I DON'T!" I yelled. Now the culler of a tomato. "He totally dose." Said Kirishima trying not to laugh. Sero on the other hand didn't try to hide his laughter. "Dude you don't need to be so embarrassed." Said Sero trough his laughter. "Seriously it's not like it's a crime." Said Kirishima. "I know, but nether of you can tell anyone!" I said looking at them with the most serious look I could muster.(it's not very serious) "Fine." Said Kirishima. "Hhhmmm.. I don't know I think Mina wold very much appreciate this little piece of information." Said Sero. "Dude if she were to find out, the whole school wold know in five minutes!" I said desperately. "If he doesn't want us to tell anyone, than we shouldn't. It wouldn't be manly." Said Kirishima. "Thanks man." I said great full for his support. "K fine but you better fess up and tell her soon or I will." Sero said. "Thanks it really means a lot." I told them. "Now,"said Sero. "shall we discuss the not so lucky lady?"

      The rest of the night they mostly teased me about Jiro. Till we got a text from Mina, telling us to come to the common space. She had sent it to whole class so we decided to go. As we walked in the common space, we noticed a few people already there including Jiro. I walked over and sat on the couch next to her. Which got me a sly look from both Sero and Kirishema. "Ok" said Mina. "Well we wait for the others, why don't we start thinking of games we could play." The next few minutes were filled with all sorts of suggestions from truth or dare, to never have I ever till we all agreed on seven minutes in heaven. By then everyone was there. Evan a rather grumpy looking Bakugou. And we began to play