Shopping

Jiro PVO

     The next morning was Sunday, and I had a few errands to run. I need to go to the music store to replace the strings on my base. I also need a new toothbrush and a few other things. As I was getting ready to leave, I thought that maybe Denki wanted to come. So I knocked on his door on my way. "Emm... who is there at 9 on a Sunday?" I herd him complaining through the door. "It's Kyoka I came to ask your lazy ass if you wanted to come run some errands with me." As soon as I said that I heard a lot of rustling around in his room, and then he started talking. "Oh yeah sounds fun! But I'm gunna be a little bit meet you in the common room?" "Okay see you there." I waited about about ten minutes before I heard his voice behind me. "Hay Kyoka sry to hold you up." "No problem." I said locking our fingers together. "I was thinking this new amusement park just opened this summer by my house, and I wondered if you wanted to go with me. And then after we could go to my place for dinner." He suggested. I tightened my grip a little at those words. If we went to his house that meant meeting his parents. I wasn't sure why I was nervous, but I could feel my pulse start to speed up. Denki seemed to notice this and began talking more. "Or we could like eat then go if you like want to go wen it's dark. The lights will be pretty... or" it seemed like as he was talking he realized what I was bothered by. "If you don't want to go to my house we can get food there. I just thought since we would be in the area and-" "no no it's fine I want to meet your family." I gave him a reassuring smile. I figured it would be better to get it over with. "Just so you know, if have a little brother." "If he's anything like you I'm sure I'll like him." I said as I gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Oh this is the music store right?" I nodded and he opened the door to let me in.

      I gave the woman behind the counter by base, and started to look at the guitars with Denki. Since the school festival ware he played guitar, he started to play in his free time. Then he noticed the drums in the back. They were electric and were connected to headphones so that the player was the only one who heard them. He sat down and started playing one of the test ones. "Hay Kyoka, what do you call a musical cat?" He asked handing me the headphones. I put the on and shrugged my shoulders. "Meowsical!" As soon as he said it he played that drum beat that people play after they tell a joke. "Your unbearable some times you know that?" I said putting my hand on my hip. "Yeah, but you love it!" He said confidently. I shrugged and gave him a peck on the lips before rolling my eyes. "I wish I didn't. I don't need to be encouraging your stupidity." I made sure to say it with a laugh so he wouldn't take it seriously but he didn't seem to catch on. "I'm kidding." I said once again rolling my eyes. "Oh I thought you might be just didn't want to make you mad just in case." He said. But I could tell it wasn't one hundred percent true.

     After that the rest of our trip was pretty good. I got the few other things I needed, and we ate lunch together in the food court. We also made a quirk stop at a video game store. Apparently some new video game came out and he wanted to play the demo before getting it. I watched him for a bit before looking at some of the video game art around the store. I wasn't a huge art person, but I still liked looking at it. I didn't know anyone who didn't. "Hay Kyoka I'm ready to go if you are." He said as he stood next to me. "Yup I'm ready let's go."

     As we walked back to the dorms, we were mostly silent until I broke the silence. "So what did you think of the game?" "Oh it was fun, but I already have a tun of first person shooters. Plus now that we're boyfriend and girlfriend, I'll be spending a lot more time with you and less time playing video games." He just smiled for a second before realizing what he said. "Shit! we haven't like made that official yet sorry." He said apologetically. "Well then, Denki Kaminari will you be my boyfriend?" I asked well stopping my stride and looking at him. "You bet!" He said pumping his first in the air, before kissing me. The kiss lasted a little while before I pulled away. "We're in the middle of the side walk." I reminded him my hand caressing his face. He just gave an embarrassed smile and began walking again. Then he stopped and looked at me. "Hay what if we raced back to the dorms?" He asked excitedly. "We wouldn't cuz we're not first graders." I said give him a look. He just gave me an evil smile before saying, "on your mark," "No." "get set," "Denki are serious!?" "GO!" As soon as he said it he was sprinting in the direction of the dorms. I had no choice but to follow him. With a eye roll and a scoff I ran after him.