The Agency

Kaminari POV

     As we walked off the bus, we were greeted with an extremely fancy looking hotel. We all gathered in one of the lounge areas in the lobby, well Mr Aizawa checked us all in.

   "All right class, you will each share a room with someone. You can pick, as long as both are the same sex." Aizawa-Sensei said well walking over. "Class 1a is on the fifth floor, and 1b is right below us. I'll just leave the room keys here for you and your partner to take later."

     With that he began to leave, till Yaomomo raised her hand. "Are you staying on the fifth floor as well?" Aizawa sighed before saying, "No. all the teachers are on the second floor. Just in case you were wondering, class 1a from Shiketsu is on the sixth floor, and 1b seventh."

     He then left and everyone began grouping up. "Hay Kaminari, you wanna be roommates for the week?" I looked behind me to see Sero. "Just the person I was gunna ask!" I said giving him a fist bump.

     As Sero and I walked up to get our keys, (each room had too coppes) I saw Kyoka was with Yaoyorozu. No surprise there.

       Sero and I got settled into our room. After we were done I gave Kyoka a quick text.

Me: yo Kyo u wanna hang out in the lobby???

Kyo💜🥰: sure see u in 5?

Me: 👍

"I better stay away from the lobby than. I do not want to see you and Jiro making out." Sero said looking over at my phone. I just stuck my tung out and left for the lobby.

      Kyoka was sitting on the couch watching something on her phone. I decided to surprise her by  wrapping my arms around her from behind.

      She seemed a little started at first, but then said, "Dinky, this is cute, but come over to the couch." I nodded, and sat next to her. "Why the hurry?" I asked her. "There's no one in the lobby right now, and I wanna do this."

      As soon as she said it, her lips were on mine. The kiss was by no means short, but it was definitely sweet. It never got super deep or heated, but it was still amazing just the same.

      We moved our lips together in slow smooth motions. "Yeah as long as we're back in our rooms by  seven- oh... sorry." It was two boys who must have been from Shiketsu. "Haaayyy. We were just leaving!" I said jumping up from the couch, and away from Kyoka.

     "We didn't mean to interrupt." Said one of the boys. "Nopeitsfine" Kyoka said very fast. Her face was bright red.

                                   *•*•*•*•*•*

The next day all the students got up early, and went outside to see four buses. Apparently, one for each class.

Kyoka and I sat together just like on the way to Tokyo. The ride was about ten minutes in, when Kyoka spoke up. "Dinky look!" I followed her gaze to see the biggest building I had probably ever seen.

It must have been at least a hundred feet tall with huge light up sign that read "All Might Official Headquarters". Lots of tourists were taking pictures out side of the big double doors. To my delight, on ether side of the doors was a smaller door. A spiny door. And I, like any sane person, loved spiny doors.

When we all got out, we waited for the other buses. Once they arrived, we all walked into the ginormous lobby.

We were greeted by a tall strict looking woman in a yellow suit that was the kind with a knee length skirt. Her short black heels clicked on the marble floor.

Her hair was in a very tight low ponytail, that was just long enough for the shiny dark blue strands to reach her shoulders. Her bright yellow eyes never lost eye contact with one of the teachers form Shiketsu.

"Hello students, teachers...." she said glaring at the same teacher, "I'm Nakagawa Haruto, of course please call me Ms Nakagawa. I work here as an assistant,...and sometimes a tour guide. Apparently."

"Excuse me Ms Nakagawa, were you not aware of this beforehand? You seem surprised." Said Iida sounding almost concerned. "I was as of an hour ago. As some of the UA students might have picked up on, All Might can be.... forgetful." She looked as if she was trying not to go off on some rant.

"Shall we get the tour started then?" A female teacher from Shiketsu said. "Yes. Follow me."

The tour was long, and my feet hurt like hell afterwards, but it was still super cool. At one point I had to go to the bathroom, so I raised my hand.

"In the back with the yellow hair. Do you have a question?" Ms Nakagawa said pointing to me. "I was just wondering if I could use the bathroom?" "You may. But bring a buddy with you please. It's easy to get lost here."

I was going to ask Kirishima, but I was cut off by Ms Nakagawa "dose anybody else have to use the restroom?"

I looked at all the kids to see if anyone would say anything. I noticed that none of the Shiketsu kids were ones I had seen at the licensing exam, except for that one tall guy Todoroki was always complaining about. It made sense, since most people at the licensing exam were second years.

One boy with white hair and silver eyes raised his hand. "I'll go." He said walking up to me. When he got closer, I noticed he had sliver freckles as well as a little sliver in his white hair.

"I'm Katashi Tetsutetsu" he said as we walked to the nearest bathroom. "Tetsutetsu?! Like from 1b?" He chuckled a little. "He's my cousin." "Oh that's cool, my friend is friends with Tetsutetsu. I guess you're Tetsutetsu too..." I was cut off by him saying, "if that gets confusing, just call me Katashi." "You sure?" I asked. I was surprised he said that since a barley new him, and he was already telling me to call him his first name.

      The bathroom was super fancy. The toilet seat was heated.

     As we were walking back to the group, Katashi whispered something in my ear. "Just so you know, my teacher and Ms Nakagawa used to date.... so if you notice any awkwardness that's why."

I nodded and got back to my spot next to Kyoka. "So, what did I miss?" I whispered to her, we were close to the back, so we wouldn't be noticed. "Just some boring stuff about imported tiles." She responded.

I nodded and grabbed her hand as we walked into a room with a ton of phones.

"You know Testutetsu?" I asked her, "Yup, from 1b." "That's the one. His cousin is the boy I went to the bathroom with." She laughed a bit before saying, "You make friends in the weirdest places. Like 'hay this is my friend Yui, I meet him in a dumpster'" I made a putty face, and she laughed and kissed my nose.

"All right everyone, that concludes the tour." Ms Nakagawa said.

I have no idea if the whole Nakagawa being one of the teachers ex will end up being relevant.... but I was writing and it kinda just happened \/\*-*/\/ ps thanks for all the reads!! A also this was going to be Jiro POV, but than I just started writing Kaminari