Baby Stitting

Jiro POV

     The next week  of school was relatively normal. We had class, ate lunch, all that regular stuff. The only thing different was Mina and Hagakure constantly trying to make Kirishima and Bakugou spend as much time together as possible.

     Of course there was plenty of teasing Uraraka, but she and Midoriya already spent a lot of alone time together, and Kirishima was such a extrovert he was almost never alone with only one person.

       But day after day went by, till it was Friday. The day Denki and I would be watching Eri.

     We were to watch her from 4:00 till 6:30. Apparently Mr Aizawa and Mr Yamada (or present mic) were going out that night.

    Around 3:40 I headed over to Denki's room, and we hung out till Mr Yamada enthusiastically dropped Eri off.

     "Hay Eri! You remember me and Kyo? Or you probably know her as Jiro." Denki said welcoming her into the dorm. She shyly shook her head well fiddling with her fingers. "We are friends with Midor- or I guess Deku as you call him." I said patting the spot on the bed next to me.

     "You know Deku-Kun!? Do you know Lemillion too!?" She said, her face lighting up. I swear if she was any sweeter she would blow up the planet. "Not super well, but we've met him a couple times." Denki said sitting on the bed.

      We all sat there for bit talking about Midoriya, till I had an idea. "Hay do you know Mario cart?" I asked her well going to get the game. She shook her head, and Denki started talking. "Oh it's a video game. You can race cars, with all sorts of fun race tracks and characters!"

     I showed her the game case, and she held it a little before asking, "Can we play it?" "Of course we can!" Denki said getting up and turning his switch on.

     "Okey who do you want to be?" I asked after I choose Inkling and Denki chose Bowser. "Can I be the pretty blue one?" She said pointing to Rosalina. I nodded and selected her.

     At first Eri struggled to get how to play, but soon enough she was getting pretty good. By the end she got fifth overall in a Grand Prix, even beating Denki who got sixth dew to a bad second run.

     We all had fun with that, but it got a little boring after a wile. "You guys wanna get some snacks?" Denki asked us all. "What ever sounds fun." I said. Eri didn't say anything, but grabbed are hands, and we all went down stairs.

     I had some chips and salsa, and so did Denki, but Eri went for the apples instead. We were all eating, when Koda came into the room.

     Eri walked over to Denki, and whispered something in his ear. Denki then smiled and said, "That's just Koda. He knows Deku too." She then hid behind my leg in the cutest way possible, peeking out at Koda.

      I waked over to Koda and said, "Hay Koda, you remember Eri?" He nodded before waving to her. "D-do you like bunnies? If it's okey with Kaminari and Jiro, I can take you to see mine."

     Eri then looked at us with the cutest puppy dog eyes. She didn't say anything, but she didn't need to. I looked at Denki, who nodded, and said, "if Koda's fine with it I am." Koda beckoned is to follow him upstairs, and we followed.

                                     *•*•*•*•*•*

     "Eri, this is my bunny Yuwai-Chan" Koda said holding up the snow white rabbit. Eri began to stroke Yuwai-Chan, as did Denki after a few minutes.

     Soon enough Koda, Eri, and Yuwai-Chan, were all playing together well Denki and I talked off to the side.

     "She really is the most adorable little thing." I stated. "I'm offended! I thought you would pick your boyfriend over a bunny." I gave him a playful slap, before saying, "You know I like you better. Plus I was talking about Eri, you nut brain."

     "Haha I tricked you into saying you liked me." He said kissing the top of my head. "I've told you that I love you, and you still feel the need to do that?" "No, I feel the want to do that. And I love you too."

     We were interrupted by Eri's voice asking us something, "are you two married?"

     If I had been drinking something it would have been spit out right then and there. "No, were just dating. We are still only 16." I said a little shaken.

     "How old are people when they get married?" She said playing what looked like patty cake, but with a bunny. "Uhhh, well that get married at all sorts of ages but not when there 16." "You have to be 18 or older to get married." I added to what Denki said. She just shrugged and went back to playing with Yuwai-Chan.

     For a little it was quite, till we decided to leave Koda to the rest of his Friday. "See you Monday." He said well we left.

     It was time to get dinner, so we had takoyaki. As we ate, Eri talked about all her favorite kids shows and movies. Apparently, she was really into Sailor Moon, and Pokemon.

      I happily pointed out to her how Denki was kind of like a Pikachu, and how some of our friends even called him Pikachu. And she also started calling him Pikachu. Denki was a little mad a first, but didn't seem to mind too much.

     After we ate and cleaned the kitchen, Mr Aizawa, and Mr Yamada, came to get Eri.

     I was really tired, so Denki let me use some gym shorts and a T shirt as pajamas, and slept in his room. I climbed into bed next to him, and he said, "I gotta say, I'm kinda jealous of Midoriya and Togata. They get to spend so much time with Eri."

     "Shinso too. He lives with her." Denki jumped up quickly before saying, "Wait, Shinso is actually Aizawa-Sense's son!? I thought that was a joke!" "He's adopted, but yeah. He and Eri are technically siblings." Denki then settled back down and said, "Lucky guy. But I'm luckier to have such an amazing girlfriend."

     I was too tired to comment on the sappy thing he had said. I just nodded and fell asleep.

     All the readdddssssss ima die if y'all keep this up! Ma body can only handle so much love!!! *-* ^\\\^