Back To School

Kaminari POV

The rest of the week seemed to go by super fast, and soon enough me and Kyoka were in our room packing.

"I'm sad that we have to leave, but I'm super excited to get back to the Kiri and rest of the squad." I said trying and failing to roll up my socks.

Kyoka nodded as she zipped up her bag. She then grabbed my socks from me and rolled them for me. "I can't believe you can't roll socks. I didn't think you were this dumb-Never mind, yes I did, you're a complete dumbass."

"OHMYGOOOD!!! JIRO DID YOU HEAR ABOUT URARAKA'S CRUSH!? Aaaahhhh I KNEW IT!!!" Mina screeched right when Kyoka came though the door. "Good to see you too, how was your break?" She said looking very dead inside. "Oh good, I saw my grandma, for like the first time in five years, BUT URA". "No. Please stop with the crush talk. I'm beginning you to stop." "Sorry I'm just really happy!" "Oh believe me I know."

     "Hay wares the rest of the squad?" I asked to change the subject. "There all in Kiri's dorm." We nodded and followed her upstairs.

     "Sup bro!?" Kirishima yelled as we walked into the dorm. "Nothing new, just living life. Chillin and Grillin. Just Vibing honestly." I responded. "Hay guys." Kyo said well sitting on the bed next to Sero. I sat next to her, and I noticed Bakugou was not there.

     Sero must have noticed the same thing, because then he said, "Kiri I think your losing your touch. This is like the fifth time in a row you haven't gotten Bakugou to come."

     "Nah his parents got permission to keep him an extra day." We nodded and the Kirishima got out uno. "Uuugg we aaaalllwwwaaaaayyyyys play uno. Let's play truth or dare!" Mina said clapping her hands together.

     "We aren't in middle school." Kyoka complained. But dew to no one else having any suggestions, that's what we played.

    We after a wile it was my turn to ask Kirishima, a question. "Truth or Dare?" I asked a little bored or the game. Kiri had already licked, like all the things in his room, kissed Sero on the cheek, and ran outside with just his underwear. So he was ready for a truth.

     "Truth." He predictably answered. I was running out of good questions, so I just went with the basic "who do you like?" I was disappointed with my terrible question, until he answered. "Honestly, Bakugou."

     The way he said it just screamed embarrassed, and flustered. He was hunched over, he was looking down with his arms in a very closed off position. His face of cores as red as his hair, was looking anywhere but at us.

     "Oh my fucking lord." Was what I thought was all Mina was gunna say, but she quickly followed up with, "Kirishima had a crush on Bakugou!! All my hopes and dreams are complete! All ma ships are sailing!"

     "What are all your ships?" Sero asked turning to Mina. "Well, obviously Kirishima and Bakugou, Kaminari and Jiro... a lot honestly."  "Wow how long have you shipped me and Dinky?" Kyoka added. "Since the USJ." I laughed a little before saying "that's not creepy.."

     "Yeah geez do you ship me with anyone?" Sero asked. I didn't blame him for his nervousness. "Nope. But can we change the subject?" She asked hopefully. "Yeah can we?" Kyo added.

*•*•*•*•*•*

After an extensive conversation about Kirishima's crush on Bakugou, we all left his room. Kyoka and I went to mine to do some studying.

"Okey what do you want to start with?" She asked as we got our books out. "I don't want to do anything. But let's do English."

Studying went by quickly, and we played smash for a wile since it wasn't late yet. "You really do always choose Pikachu don't you?" She said after our tenth game. "I guess I feel a sense of brotherhood." I said again picking Pikachu. "Your weird." She said picking Samus.

"Oh yeah! I won!" I said dropping my controller and do my victory dance. "Oh wow I won one game out of eleven! I'm so cool." Kyoka said in a very bad impression of my voice.

"Why can't you be happy for your boyfriend?" I was cut off at the end of my sentence by a knock at my door. "Are you expecting someone?" Kyoka asked well I got up to answer the door. "Nope." Was all I said before opening it up.

Mr Aizawa stood in the door frame. His hair was in a messy bun instead of his usual.... messy not bun. "Kaminari, you don't have important things to do right?" "What?" I managed to say over Kyoka's laughing. "Like you have a lot of free time." "....I guess I do. Why?" I asked feeling almost offended. "Can you watch Eri this weekend?"

I was suddenly super excited. I loved kids. Almost as much as memes. "Hell yeah- I mean, sounds good. Kyo you wanna come too?" "Why not." She said. Aizawa then nodded and left.

"Now I'm super excited for this weekend!" Kyoka cuddling up to me said, "Yeah Eri's gunna be super fun." We snuggled for a little, till Kyoka left for her room.

I opened my phone. I saw Mina uploaded some TikTok dancing videos to her account. I always thought it was crazy that she had 50k followers on there. I liked them to be nice. Honestly I didn't get the TikTok dancing thing, but I liked Mina.

Soon I put my phone, and tried to sleep, but I just couldn't that night for some reason. I decided I could try ASMR, which was magical I was asleep right away.

I had a very good sleep, and woke up super well rested. I then subscribed to the ASMRatist, and got ready for the day.

360 reads. 🤯 thank u ^=^