School days

Kaminari PVO

      I ran down the street as fast as I could. Not because I wanted to win, but because I didn't want Kyoka to kill me. Wen I got to the dormitory she was right on my tail. Wow. I had never realized how fast she was. "Haha! I AM VICTORIOUS!" I said as I ran into the building. She came in barley a second later. "You know, not everyone in our class needs to hear that?" "Oh well they probably didn't hear." I said pink flushing across my face. "Yes we did." I looked towards the kitchen to see Todoroki leaning on the counter. "Oh hay Todoroki whachya got there?" I said indicating the bowl he held in his hands. "Just some soba. I'm going back to my room now." "I guess I will too." Said Kyoka. I nodded and followed Todoroki to the boys dorm.

     I spent what was left of the day with Mina and Kirishema. Sero wanted to study for Classical Japanese, Kyoka was retuning her base, and Bakugou just didn't want to come. We were in Kirishema's room and after they found out I was with Kyoka, they wanted to know all the details.  Then I went to sleep and classes started once again. School was boring as usual, and I only got 68% on the test we studied for. "Looks like your gunna need to do some more studying." Said a familiar voice over my shoulder. I looked up at Kyoka and said. "What did you get?" I said gesturing to the paper she was holding. She showed me her paper so I could see the bright red 97 on it. I gave her my best pouty face, and she gave me a kiss on the cheek and an eye roll. "Oh! Are the two of you an item now!? How menu Feick!" Said Aoyama, from the other side of the room. Kyoka started to blush and hide behind her hair, as everyone looked at ether them or Aoyama. "Wait really!?" Said Uraraka pointing to the embarrassed mess that was Kyoka. "Mina told me Kaminari likes her! Did you confess!?" Added Hagakure. "Yeah I did like a week or so ago..." "But are you dating!?" Said Hagakure rather fiercely. I looked over at Kyoka who nodded to tell me I could tell them. It seemed Mina was waiting for the same signal cuz as soon as I said, "Yeah" she jumped up and down saying, "They have been on two dates so far, and they are going to a fair this week end! Oh annnnd Jiro's meeting Kami's family!"  "Yeah- um I'm gunna go now." Kyoka said walking out. "I guess I'm out." I said following my girlfriend out the door.

     I had never seen Kyoka like this, yeah I'd seen her nervous before but this was a little extreme. I knocked on the door to her dorm and she answered a few seconds later. "Hay you okay?" "Yeah I'm not mad they know, I'm happy actually... I guess it was just in the moment, with everyone..." "it's okay if you got embarrassed. Everyone does." I said pulling her into a hug, that soon turned into a kiss. I was a soft and gentle kiss, and I only lasted a few seconds, but those few seconds were some of the best I've had. "Denki, if you wanna come in you can." She said with a little laugh. I walked in closely followed by her. She sat down on her bed, on one side facing the foot of the bed and patted the spot next to her. I sat down and nuzzled my head in to the crook of her neck, and draped my arm around her shoulders. She leaned into me and wrapped her arms around my waist using them to sit on my lap. I relaxed my head so I could rest my head on her shoulder, but as soon as my face left the crook of her neck her head was snuggling close into my chest. We sat there for a hour or two until she spoke up. "Hay do you want to watch something on my laptop?" She said. "Yeah that sounds fun." I said letting her get up to get her laptop. Wen she got back she snuggled into me again. We watched a few episodes of a tv show, and soon enough it was pretty late. "Hay Denki, do you wanna sleep here?" She said after she saw how late it was. I hugged her tightly, gave her a kiss on the top of the head, and hummed in response. "Do you want to like borrow some pjs?" She asked pointing to my uniform. "Do have some that would fit me?" I asked shocked wen she pulled out some big navy blue button down pjs. "Well there my grandpa's. He left them at my house, he lives closer to UA than my house. He's coming to get them next week." "Why next week?" I asked grabbing them from her. "He takes care of my cosines a lot, and he's busy with them until then." "Hm. You don't mind if I change in the bathroom right?" "Go ahead."

     I went into her bathroom and put them on. I had to roll the waistband like ten times, but in the end it was better than nothing. Well, nothing didn't sound that bad... I smacked myself in the face at the thought of it. Stop being a pervert! I thought to myself. I left the bathroom and Kyoka was in her pjs. I followed her to the bed and we got comfortable. We sat in each other's arms for a bit before I fell asleep.

     Wen I got up the next morning the first thing I saw was a blob of purple. I moved my head to see it was Kyoka's hair. I was hugging her from behind and she was still asleep. I didn't want to wake her up, but we I looked at the clock I realized I wold have to. I brushed a lock of hair behind her ear. Then she began to stir. "Hmmm... morning Denki" she said look up to me and smiling. "Morning Kyoka did you sleep good?" "Better than your grammar." She joked. "Come on we gotta get ready for school." "Yeah I know, but you're gunna need to get up first." She said pointing to my arms raped around her. "Oh sorry." I said well getting up. "I should probably go to my room and get ready now." "Wait the pajamas!" She Yelled as I was walking out the door. "I'll drop them off later. And I can pick up my clothes too, but I gotta get to my room before people see me coming out of yours!" I ran to my room and put on a fresh uniform. I also fixed my hair a bit, brushed my teeth, and put on some deodorant. I grabbed my book bag and left for school.

     Class was normal enough. A few people glanced at me and Kyoka, but that was it. At lunch we ate with the usual squad plus Yaoyorozu. After school we had a study session, and Kyoka went to have dinner with Yaoyorozu. I went over to Kiri's dorm and played smash with Sero Kiri and Bakugou. After that I met up with Kyoka in the common room. "So how's Yaoyorozu?" I said sitting on the couch next to her and putting my arm around her. And she leaned into me. It was pretty much routine by now. "She's good. Just tiered. She puts a lot of pressure on her self." "Why? she's like the smartest in class." "Of course you don't get it." She said rolling her eyes. "Jeez harsh much?" "I'm kidding. It's just if you're the best people except more from you. Some things we can do and people wold be fine with it, but if you're the best expectations are higher you can do the same thing and they will be disappointed in you." After that I didn't know what to say. I wasn't the best at feelings. But after about five minutes of silence, I decided to just change the subject. "Do you want to meet me after school for some guitar practice?" She nodded and got up. "I'm going to call it a night. See you then." She gave me a short kiss before heading to her dorm.