Bakusquad

Kaminari PVO
The rest of the day, I watched YouTube, and maybe sorta fantasized about what sort of dates Jiro and I might go on. I couldn't believe she didn't reject me! She actually liked me and I like her! I suddenly remembered to tell my friends. Then I thought maybe Jiro or should I call her Kyoka, no I'll ask her before calling her that. Anyway, Jiro might not want to tell everyone. I got up from my bed and put my AirPods on my desk. As I walked back I texted Jiro.
Kaminari:hay you wanna like tell ppl about u know what happened?
     It took a while for her to respond, but it was still faster than I had expected.
Jiro:lets get the whole group together tomorrow and tell em then.
Kaminari:k
     With that I put my phone down, and went to get dinner. After dinner I watched some TikTok, and then went to bed.

       The next day after school, I invited Sero, Kirishema, Mina, Bakugou, and of course Jiro to an arcade. We played games for a few hours, and then we sat in the lunge and ate pizza.(it's a fancy arcade peeps) After a little bit of conversation, Sero spoke up. "So what did you all do yesterday I don't think I saw any of you." Bakugou sat up from his slouch, and said. "Of course you didn't see me or shitty hair, we were at the gym. I don't think I've seen tape arms do anything work related out side of class. Lazy bitch." He muttered the last part but we could all still hear it. "Hay bro don't say that we're all friends here." Kirishema said to Bakugou. But he scoffed and said "I'm not friends with any of you extras." "Ok so I was with Toru, we went shopping and, I got the shirt I'm wearing." Said Mina modeling a navy blue and white striped crop top. Sero nodded and said. "I played black oops for most of the day." Now it was ether me or Jiro's turn to share. Luckily, Kirishema and Sero started to talk about black oops for a little, which gave me just enough time to look at Jiro to make sure she was ready. "Well I was with Jiro, and we errr..." I started to say. Sero and Kirishema were looking at us with deep interest. "Well," Jiro started to say. "We sort of, well Kaminari tolled me.." "That he likes you!?" Sero jump in a excited look on his face. Jiro and I both nodded blushing hard. Mina started to get excited too. "Oh my god Jiro what did you say!?" She said, bouncing in her seat. "I-I told him that well," "She said that she liked me too." I finished, looking at my feet. "Omg so are you dating now!?" Mina said getting up, and doing the most excited excited girl squeal I had ever heard. "For fucks sake, can we talk about something else now!?" Bakugou said angrily. "Yes please." Jiro and I both said right away. Bakugou then looked satisfied, Mina and Sero looked immensely disappointed, and Kirishema just looked happy Bakugou didn't blow the arcade up.

     After that the conversation was just casual stuff, but everyone kept giving us weird glances. Soon enough Bakugou just left without saying anything, so we all decided to call it a night. As I began to leave, I heard Jiro talking. "Hay Kami- or um Denki, can you stay back for a second?" I was surprised to hear her call me by my first name, I knew it was something that people that liked each other did but it took me by surprise. "Sure." I said walking to her. Before I did I could see Sero makeing kissy faces as he walked out the door. "What's up Kyoka?" I said hoping she wouldn't get mad at me. She just blushed a little. "So I was thinking, we should like go on a... date..." She looked nervous so I said. "Oh yeah good idea. By the way we both know we like each other, so we don't need to be nervous right?" She nodded and said. "So I can plan it. You need to study more, so I'm not gunna give you more to distract you." I laughed at the last part. I was glad she wasn't going to stop being sarcastic. "Sounds good." I said. Before I could leave, I felt her hand grab my wrist. I turned to look at her. She was bright red, which made me go red as well. She didn't say anything so I was confused as to why she stopped me. That was until she leaned in and gave me a small kiss on the cheek. I just stood there it was only a kiss on the cheek but... it still gave me butterflies. It was my first kiss that wasn't from my parents or a dare. Of course with my friends I've been dared to kiss people before. But those were nothing like this. This was real. I stood there dumbfounded for little till Kirishema snapped me back to reality. "Hay bro are you gunna come to the dorms with us or not?" I nodded and left the room. As we walked back to the dorms, Kyoka and I walked next to each other. We didn't hold hands but I wanted to then again not in front of everyone just yet. Wen we got back I took Kyoka's advice and did a little studying. Only a little I got bored quickly and then played fnaf. (Five nights at Freddy's for you uncultured swines who don't know. Just kidding your all grate.) Not only did I like playing it, I've probably played it one hundred times by now, it was almost like training making me less scared. All though after playing it so much, I don't get scared a lot. But since I'm apparently addicted, it's always fun. After that I went to bed, and had a very strange dream. Let's just say Bonny had Kyoka's voice, and a replay of last night happened.

Hay nonexistent readers, this chapter it like really long for me, do not expect them all to be like this lol. And sry for all the fnaf. Idk once I started I couldn't stop uwu.