Confession Preparation

Kaminari PVO

As soon as I got to my door I slammed it behind me. I couldn't believe what I had almost done. I also couldn't believe that I let myself stop myself. I knew I wanted to tell Jiro I liked her, but I was also scared of losing her as a friend. I also couldn't help but think about the fact that since we had the same friends, that it would also be awkward hanging out with them. I decided that if I planned it out, It wold be a little less embarrassing to confesses. So started by going to my phone, and began to text Todoroki. He was popular with most of the girls and even a few boys at one point, so he seemed like logical person to ask for love advice.
Kaminari: hay, if I were to like confess to my crush, what would be the best way to do it?
Todoroki: why are you asking me?
I didn't know how to answer. I wasn't one hundred percent sure why I was.
Kaminari: idk it just seemed right.
Todoroki: I think it makes most sense to go with your gut on this one. Good night.

       Grate. I thought to my self, he was no help at all. Then again what he said did have some truth to it. I thought for a minute before thinking of a plan. I went to bed. And I nuzzled into my pillows, I thought about Jiro and how much I liked her. And how sad I would be if she rejected me. NO! I told myself as I shifted under the blankets, she won't reject me. And with that I drifted off to sleep.

Wen I got up the next morning, I sat up my back leaning on my head bored, and grabbed my phone. I scrolled past some of my recents and clicked on Jiro's contact.
Kaminari: hay I was wondering if u wanted to come over to my dorm room later?
     She was taking a little to respond, so I started to get ready. I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth, wen she responded.
Jiro: ok but not your room it's gross u can come to mine
I still had my toothbrush in my mouth, wen I responded.
Kaminari: ok I'll head over after I'm done getting ready.
Jiro: of course u wold still be getting ready at 11
     I ignored the last message, and headed back to my room to get dressed. I put on a black tee with a red stripe across the chest. I was about to put on some joggers, wen I decided that sine today was special, I should dress for it. And so I put on some dark jeans instead. As I walked down the hallway to her dorm, I could feel my palms start to sweat, and I started to hyperventilate. I was so nervous, what if we rejected me and hated me forever. And then told my friends and they all made fun of me and everyone in class hated me for being so stupid and.....and. No I had to do this. I stopped out side her door, wiped the sweat off my palms, and knocked.

What's up ppl that don't exist, hahaha T-T. Sry in the other chapters, wen they text... it looked like really stupid....BUT I FIXED IT YAY! ^-^ so ya hopefully someday there will be reader to care..... Any way, BYEEEE