Mineta x Bakugou Part 1

A/N- this is a joke, skip it if you want lol

Minstrel sat in the circle, ecstatic. It was a Saturday night in the U.A. dorms and somehow everyone in class 1A had been roped into playing a classic game of spin the bottle. When Ashido had approached him with the idea, he had eagerly accepted, excited with the prospect of being near his explosive crush, Bakugou.

Mineral had only recently come to terms with the fact he was bisexual, having spent most his life lusting for girl after girl, it was quite a surprise to him when he began to feel a fluttering in his chest while near the blond boy who so many had come to hate.

Currently that same boy was sitting nearly directly across from him, an unbelievably bored look on his gorgeous features. Kirishima, in all his amazingness, had managed to drag Bakugou into being in the game despite his protests, and Mineta could've kissed him if he wasn't already preoccupied with his best friend.

"Midoriya, it seems to be your turn," Iida said suddenly, knocking Minuet out of his thoughts and bringing him back to reality.

"Uh, ok!" Midoriya replied quickly with a barely noticeable nervous glance at Todoroki. He reached over to spin the bottle and Mineral noticed Bakugou look up ever so slightly with a peak of interest.

The bottle spun for maybe twenty seconds before slowing down and landing on none other than the boy of fire and ice himself. Midoriya's cheeks burned bright red as he slowly crawled over to where Todoroki sat, and for a second Mineta swore he could see the slightest blush creep up Todoroki's neck as Midoriya planted himself directly in front of him.

Mineta looked away as they finally kissed, despite the shouts of excitement from the rest of the class. He took the moment to sneak a glance at Bakugou, only to find him staring right back. Mineta squeaked in surprise and Bakugou smirked so slightly Mineta thought he'd seen it wrong.

Turning his head quickly back to where Midoriya and Todoroki were, desperate to escape Bakugou's analyzing stare, he found them gone.

"Where did Deku and Todoroki go?!" He shouted.

"They said they had to go do "something"," Ashido wiggled her eyebrows suggestively, making Mineta blush despite himself.

"Well I don't think they're coming back... so Bakugou, I guess it would be your turn," Kirishima grinned widely.

"Ha, no way shitty hair, I'm already down here and that should be enough," He snarled, "I don't wanna play your crappy game."

"Just spin the bottle Kat," Kirishima laughed and without another word, spun it for him.

"Hey what the hell, shitty hair!" Bakugou growled, looking ready to strangle Kirishima. Mineta looked down at his lap, silently praying that his wish of fervently French kissing Bakugou in a public area was about to come true.

And low and behold, it did. The bottle came to a slow stop, landing directly on Mineta, and for a second no one said anything. Finally, Mineta spared a quick glance at the blond boy in question, to find him momentarily stunned into silence. Key word is momentarily.

"No," Bakugou said after a long second, and got up to walk out of the room.

"Wait Bakugou!" Kaminari stepped out in front of him, blocking his path, "You can leave, but not before you kiss Mineta." He smirked brightly.

"That's ridiculous!" Bakugou shouted and tried to push Kaminari to the side to no avail. He snarled, startling Mineta, then hesitated. "If I kiss this idiot, you'll let me leave, right Pikachu?" He questioned with a frighteningly dark aura.

"Yep," Kaminari responded cheerfully.

Bakugou turned, and the look in his eyes was wild.

"Hey, grape boy... get over here,"