Mina x Uraraka

'Finally.... I can have my tea in peace.' Uraraka sighed and gripped her teacup, bringing it to her lips. Ever since Momo and Jirou revealed they were dating that morning, class 1A had been in chaos.

They were the second couple in the class to come out as being together. The first was Todoroki and Deku, which hadn't been such a shock to Uraraka as Deku had been coming to her for love advice ever since the sports festival, and she was the first one he told when they finally did get together.

It wasn't like Uraraka wasn't happy for the new couple, it's just she liked total peace and quiet to have her tea and the whole day the common area had been anything but.

First Mineta made a snide homophobic comment causing Bakugou to beat him nearly into the wall. Now Uraraka usually didn't condone Bakugou's unnecessary violence, but she had to say she did agree with his judgement there...

Then everyone had of course crowded Momo and Jirou with tons of questions, meaning it took hours before the common area was clear enough for Uraraka's liking.

Now though, things were finally calm again and she could sit in a kitchen chair alone, simply sipping her tea she liked to drink to relax on the weekends.

"Hey Uraraka~" Mina suddenly appeared, sliding into the chair next to the brunette, grinning brightly and tossing an arm around her shoulders.

Uraraka jumped slightly, not expecting the pink haired girl's arrival. "Hey Mina," She said, carefully setting her tea down on the counter.

"Oh, sorry if I scared you! It's just I haven't seen you all day and I missed you!" Mina responded, her grin never faltering.

Uraraka couldn't help but smile at the remark, a feeling of familiar warmth filling her chest.

She quickly recognized the feeling from her brief crush on Deku at the beginning of the year, that had been slowly fizzling out ever since Deku told her about his crush on a certain heterochromatic edge lord turned soft boi.

'Why's that feeling happening again, I thought I was over Deku?' Uraraka frowned at this, confused.

"Hey, whatcha frowning for?" Mina took her arm off Uraraka's shoulders and booped the girl's nose with it, "C'mon! I wanna see your cute face!"

Uraraka felt her cheeks heat up at the compliment and allowed a small smile, turning back to her tea.

"Aww there it is, how pretty~" Uraraka felt her cheeks get even hotter and suddenly  realized Mina was flirting with her.

This revelation made the cozy warm feeling from before flood her heart like a tidal wave, crashing over her and making her heartbeat quicken.

"Not as pretty as yours," She mumbled in response, unsure if the pink haired girl had even heard her.

When she didn't hear a flirty comment in return, she snuck a glance at Mina. The girl in question sat mouth agape, dark pink blush covering her cheeks, seemingly at a loss for words.

"I... I never thought you of all people would flirt back," Mina said eventually, still blushing hard.

"What's that supposed to mean?!" Uraraka felt a stab of pain at the comment. 'Was that an insult?'

"Nothing! It's just you're such an innocent cinnamon roll~" Uraraka watched Mina's lips curve into a smile, then wondered why she was looking at her lips.

"I am not!" She responded indignantly.

"Pretty sure you are hon," Mina said, faking a serious look, with fragments of a grin clearly peeking through.

Uraraka flushed at the pet name, but before she could say anything in return Mina stood up from her chair.

"Wanna come with me and Kaminari to the mall? We're about to leave and it'll be funner with you~" She smiled brightly and Uraraka felt her heart flip in her chest.

"I-I have this tea to finish, sorry. Maybe later?" Mina frowned at this and Uraraka had the offhand idea of kissing it away.

Realizing the thought she just had, Uraraka proceeded to flush a red that could rival Kirishima's hair.

Noticing the flush, Mina smirked deviously.

"No worries Uraraka! I'll catch you next time for sure though!" She winked flirtily and reveled in the way Uraraka's face turned impossibly redder.

Pretending to think for a moment, Mina suddenly leaned down and planted a quick kiss on Uraraka's cheek.

"Well I'll be off then, can't keep Kaminari waiting~" She practically skipped away, humming an upbeat tune as she went.

Meanwhile, Uraraka brought a hand slowly up to brush her cheek where Mina had kissed it. She felt her heart traitorously skip a beat.

'What is going on with me?! Why do I feel like this?'  She groaned and laid her head down on the counter, heart still racing and blush still ever so present on her cheeks.