Momo x Jirou

Jirou snuggled into Momo's side, heart still racing despite having done the same thing millions of times before.

Momo smiled and kissed the top of her head softly. The pair loved when they got to have small moments like these to themselves. With the high stress of becoming heroes weighing heavily on them at times, they always managed to find solace in each others warm embrace.

They were at Momo's house currently, cuddling in front of the crackling fireplace.

Jirou wrapped her arms around Momo's torso and held her tightly. She still couldn't believe the girl in her arms was really hers, and was so incredibly grateful for that.

Momo was the most amazing girl Jirou had ever had the pleasure of knowing. She was not only beautiful, but extremely smart and determined to achieve her dreams among almost countless other things.

The shorter girl had no idea why someone as perfect as Momo would want to be with someone as bland as her, but she usually kept those thoughts to herself, lest Momo smack her for voicing them.

The soft light from the fireplace washed over the two girls like a wave, casting shadows on the walls.

Jirou yawned, making Momo smile gently.

"You tired?" She questioned in a teasing tone, poking Jirou's cheek with her finger.

"No," Jirou lied, puffing out her cheeks and turning her head in protest.

"It's ok. It's getting pretty late, I'm tired too," Momo smiled reassuringly, "Wanna go to bed now?"

Jirou blushed a shade of pink.

"Sure," She responded quietly.

Momo, almost painfully, separated herself from Jirou and stood up, stretching her arms above her head.

Seeing an opportunity, Jirou wrapped her arms around the blackette's waist and tickled her sides, eliciting sweet sounding giggles from the taller girl.

"J-jirou! Stop!" Momo shook with laughter, attempting to push the shorter off her until she suddenly lost her footing, sending the two crashing to the ground together.

"Oh my god," Jirou sat up and pushed Momo playfully, a grin stretching across her face.

In the chaos, Momo's ponytail had come undone, allowing her dark hair to cascade freely over her shoulders. As the blackette pulled herself up into a sitting position, Jirou reached over to brush some stray locks of hair behind her ear, smiling brightly at the way a dark blush spread itself over Momo's cheeks.

"Let's just g-get to bed," Momo stood up once more and extended her hand to Jirou, who accepted it gratefully.

Now both back on their feet, they interlocked their fingers and smiled dumbly at each other, both blushing and wondering the same thing:

How did I ever get so lucky?

After putting out the fire in the fireplace, the girls made their way to Momo's bedroom.

The blackette's bedroom was big, which was really to be expected considering how wealthy her family was. The bed was large like the room, with white and gold coloring. There was a walk-in closet and a bathroom on the opposite wall of the bed, and a desk to the side with various unfinished homework scattered across it, abandoned in favor of cuddles with Jirou.

They went about their normal sleepover routine, sneakily stealing glances at each other while changing and bumping elbows playfully while brushing their teeth.

Finally, Momo switched off the lights and slid into bed, immediately slipping her arms around Jirou's waist and pulling her close.

Jirou laughed softly at Momo's clinginess and moved her lips to her neck, slowly making her way up before finally placing a chaste kiss on the other's lips.

She let out a content sigh and relaxed, giving Momo one last lopsided smile. Her eyes sparkled with such pure adoration that the blackette thought her heart would explode. With that Jirou flopped down and rested her head in the crook of Momo's neck, melting into the other's touch.

Momo brushed some of Jirou's hair away from her forehead, returning the latter's gesture from earlier that evening, and kissed her forehead lovingly.

"Love you," She whispered after a while.

"I love you too," The other mumbled quietly into Momo's shoulder.

Momo flushed pink, not realizing Jirou was still awake to hear her. Still, she reveled in their closeness and Jirou's warmth until she eventually succumbed to a peaceful sleep, dominated by certain dark purple hair and a lopsided grin.