Kirishima x Deku

⚠️ Somewhat smutty⚠️

Kirishima pushed Deku down on the bed, pinning his hands above his head.

"Kiri I really didn't mean to kill you in minecr- mMph~"

Before Deku could finish his sentence, Kirishima smashed his lips into the greenette's.

The shorter boy was shocked, but returned the kiss with fervor.

Running his free hand up and down Deku's side, Kiri deepened the kiss.

He slipped his hand under the other's shirt and Deku strained against the redhead's other hand holding back both of his.

He knew if he really wanted to he could easily use his quirk to break Kiri's grip, but wasn't it more fun this way?

"K-Kiri come on let me go~" He squirmed as Kiri pulled back from the kiss and playfully stuck his tongue out, putting a finger on his chin and pretending to think.

"No, I don't think I will," He smirked and Deku whined.

"Pleassseee~" The greenette attempted puppy dog eyes and Kirishima laughed, a jovial sound.

"You. Are. Adorable." Kirishima said, placing a kiss on the other's face in between each word. "Buuuut I'm still not letting you go~"

Deku rolled his eyes, but smiled nonetheless.

Kiri moved down and continued to kiss and lick at his neck, refraining from biting it however because with Kiri's sharp teeth, that shit hurt. And despite what the redhead teased him about, he wasn't actually into that kinda stuff.

Brought back to reality by Kiri finally letting go of his hands, he ran them through the redhead's thick hair and gripped it tightly, gasping or whimpering occasionally as Kiri continued to work his neck.

"k-kiri ahHh~" Deku moaned loudly.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door.

They both froze.

"Hey uh.. Deku?" It was Uraraka. "Earlier you promised you'd watch Steven Universe with Mina and I... but we've already finished 3 episodes and you still haven't come down."

There was a small pause in which Kiri smirked and took the opportunity to graze Deku's sweet spot with his tongue, silently chuckling at the way Deku's hand shot up to cover his mouth before he made any noticeable sound.

Uraraka continued, oblivious.

"I texted you but you didn't respond. Just wondering if you're ok?"

Deku shot the best glare he could muster in Kiri's direction, vowing to get him back later for the stunt he tried to pull, before turning his focus to answering Uraraka.

"I-m fine Uraraka, just f-feeling a little under the w-weather," Kiri's hand was suddenly under his shirt, tracing his abs slowly and purposefully. Deku choked back a moan.

'Kiri... I hate you so much right now.'

"Oh, that's fine! Are you sure you'll be ok though, you don't sound so great. I can ask Kiri to come look after you if you want..."

Kiri grinned at the mention of his name and waggled his eyebrows suggestively at Deku, who rolled his eyes in response, flushing lightly nevertheless.

"N-no I'm sure. I think I just ne-need some s-sleep. Th-thanks though Uraraka," Deku said shakily.

Kiri licked a long stripe slowly up Deku's abs and while forcing a moan back down his throat Deku took the liberty to silently curse out Kiri in all the languages he knew. Which was only like two but... idk he tried.

"Well if you insist... I'll check in on you tomorrow Deku, feel better soon!" Deku could almost hear the reassuring smile in Uraraka's voice as she spoke, and both boys listened to her footsteps disappear down the hallway.

"Well that was fun," Kirishima smirked and Deku groaned loudly in annoyance.

"No it wasn't! That was the worst! You suck!" Kiri faked a hurt expression and placed a hand on his chest.

"How could you say that about me my love?! What could I ever do to rewin your affections?!" The redhead snickered.

Deku put a finger on his chin and pretended to think, mimicking Kirishima from earlier, then met the other's eyes with a suggestive look.

"Weeeellll... how about you show me what else you can do with that mouth of yours and we'll see," The greenette winked.

Kiri pounced on him, and up close Deku could see a light dusting of red on his cheeks.

"I can play your game too you know," Deku taunted, smirking at Kiri's reaction to his flirting.

Kirishima didn't answer, instead preferring to lean down and huskily whisper in Deku's ear, "Let's finish what we started, shall we?"