Mineta x Bakugou Part 2

"Uh what?!" Mineta practically shrieked, a mixture of terror and excitement pulsing through his veins.

"You heard what I said nerd, come on, I'm fucking tired and I want to leave," Bakugou stared intently, a devilish look mixed with something Mineta couldn't quite place in his eyes.

"Go on Mineta, your death is awaiting," Jirou nudged him, her amused grin stretching from ear to ear.

Mineta stood up, though it didn't really make a height difference, and slowly made his way over to Bakugou, flustered.

"What, do I have to get on my knees for this or something?" Bakugou quirked what almost looked like a genuine smile to Mineta and leaned down slowly.

'Oh my god it's happening, what do I do oh my god,' Mineta thought frantically, and then they were kissing.

It was a casual kind of kiss, nothing too fancy, and Mineta vaguely registered how soft Bakugou's lips were, a stark contrast to his hard personality. He also registered the sound of his heart pounding out of his chest. Bakugou had pulled Mineta flush against him and he could strangely feel Bakugou's heart racing almost as fast as his, it surprised him.

After what seemed like forever, Bakugou pulled away, face inches away from Mineta's.They were so close Mineta could see the slightest dusting of red on Bakugou's face as the rest of the class stared, shocked into silence.

Sparks shot up from Bakugou's hands upon realization of their position and he stumbled backwards into Kaminari, who stifled a giggle.

"Ooh Bakugou, someone has a crush," Kirishima smirked.

"Shut. The. Hell. Up." Bakugou came to his senses almost immediately and shoved Kaminari backwards turning and running out of the room. As the class laughed and yelled. Mineta stood there with just one thought.

'What just happened?'