Bakugou x Kirishima

A/N- sorry about more kiribaku, I just really like writing it ~_~

Bakugou leaned back on the bed and sighed.

'This is going to be a long day.'

"Hey Bakubro? I think I did this wrong," At these words, the blonde offered up his best glare and Kirishima smiled apologetically, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Well c'mere then, lemme see," The other grinned, then crawled carefully across the bed to where Bakugou was sitting.

As he handed the blonde his notebook, their hands brushed, and Bakugou inhaled sharply.

Feeling heat rise to his cheeks, the explosive boy snapped his head downwards so the redhead wouldn't see his blush.

"Hey uh Bakugou...You ok man?" Kirishima smiled, confused.

Working up the courage to meet Kirishima's eyes, Bakugou's heart fluttered traitorously. He knew he had it bad and he hated every part of it.

Well... except for Kiri, his face was remarkably hard to hate.

In fact, everything about Kirishima was hard to hate. It pissed Bakugou off.

That warm feeling that spread to the tips of his fingers every time Kirishima smiled at him. The way his heart would skip a beat when the redhead carelessly slung an arm around his shoulder.

The soft eyes he could get lost in, the calloused hands that were rough to his touch, the abs he thought about slowly tracing his finger down...

"Bakugou!" Kirishima snapped his fingers in front of Bakugou's face, effectively knocking the blonde out of his trance.

"What!" Bakugou growled, quickly trying to hide his flushed face.

"I asked if you were ok, you look really red..." Kirishima leaned closer to Bakugou, an innocent look crossing his features.

"I'm fine! Just get away from me dumbass!" Bakugou scooted backwards until he hit the headboard and a smirk played on Kirishima's lips, the innocence in his expression melting away.

Before the blonde could collect his thoughts, Kirishima moved towards him, placing his hands on either side of Bakugou's head and slotting his knee in between his legs.

"What are you doing idiot?! Get off me!" Bakugou knew his face must be burning red at this point, and attempted to salvage at least a piece of his dignity.

Kirishima only smirked wider however, and leaned closer to Bakugou until their faces were mere inches apart.

The blonde shivered when he felt the redheads hot breath on his ear, "It's simple, if you want me off, just push me... babe~"

Bakugou's heart raced at the nickname and he growled, but made no move to push the other off, causing Kirishima to falter slightly in surprise.

"Wait Bakubro, you're really not gonna..."

"Oh shut up," Ignoring the pounding of his heart, Bakugou snaked his hands into Kirishima's hair and pulled the redhead downwards, closing his eyes tightly as their lips met.

He felt Kirishima melt into the kiss and take control, kissing him with passion he needily reciprocated.

Everything else fell away as Bakugou wondered if he could be more disgustingly in love with the boy on top of him right now.

Bakugou's hands found themselves sliding off Kirishima's hair, roaming his body and hungrily grabbing at anything they could touch.

Kirishima did the same, and Bakugou heard himself moan quietly into the kiss as the other boy slipped his hands under Bakugou's shirt, running them over the blonde's abs deftly.

Eventually Kirishima pulled away for air, staring at Bakugou, who's face was flushed and lips swollen.

"That was.. incredible," Kirishima grinned widely and Bakugou smirked almost playfully back at him.

"Yeah, I guess you're an okay kisser shitty hair," He shrugged his shoulders, putting on a face of mock indifference.

"Oh really, just okay?" Kirishima challenged, trailing kisses down Bakugou's jawline before attacking his neck with fervor, determined to wipe the smirk off his face.

"aHh-h fuck Kiri your teeth hurt," Bakugou whimpered softly as Kirishima bit down hard on his sweet spot, drawing blood.

"They are very sharp," Kirishima pulled back to grin at him, causing Bakugou to roll his eyes impatiently.

"Did I tell you to stop?" He snarled, desperate for Kirishima's lips on his body again.

Kirishima laughed brightly, then moved back down to work Bakugou's neck, continuing to elicit whimpers and moans from the blonde.

Bakugou didn't know how long they went on like that for, but they must have fallen asleep eventually because he awoke to find himself curled up in Kirishima's arms, head resting in the crook of his neck and the homework long forgotten on the floor near the bed.

Looking up, Kirishima's face while asleep was still as breathtaking as ever, and it still made Bakugou's heart flutter. Though after everything that had happened that evening, maybe that feeling was okay.