1. New Beganing...

Sofia's POV~

Knock knock.

"Who is it?"

"The boogeyman!" I know exactly who it is. I opened the door to see my man.

"Babe! You're crazy!" I grabbed his face and planted a kiss on his lips.

"I missed my princess..."

"I missed you too teddy bear..."

I know you're like woah wait, that's Chase not Michael. Well it's been 3 months since me and Michael separated. Now I'm with Chase, yeah after the situation with Michael, and Chase confessing his love for me the next day, I've been with Chase. Me and Michael haven't seen or spoken to each other every since, I send the twins by Bill and Bill sends them back. They go with Michael at 12:00 and come back at 6:00. I moved back into my old house I was renting out and Chase visits all the time. Michael doesn't know about us yet, he's still trying to get me back, well we're not, not after what he did... I think I will always love Michael, but he ruined us, our relationship is broken, that's why I'm glad I have Chase because he's caring, loving, he gets along great with the kids, he's the best! Plus he loves me and always makes it known. I think this is it, I'm 33 and I'm in love, I hope this is it... I know Michael and that bitch, I mean Lisa, can work things out and be happy like me and Chase, maybe? I love Chase, he loves me, but my kids are always first so if one day I have to see their father, I'll be ready, but I really don't know how'd I react. He broke my fucking heart, but Chase is healing it...

Knock knock. That must be Bill, by the way me and Bill are great friends. The kids look at him as a uncle, I look at him as a brother so win win. I opened the door and they jumped in my arms.

"Mommy!!!" They gave me all kinds of kisses on my face.

"Hey my little ones!" I kissed them back. "Thanks Bill."

"Welcome Sofie." he smiled as he left closing the door.

"Hey Teddy bear!"

"Hey you guys!" Chase hugged the twins. Their relationship is better than I thought it would be, which is great.

"How was your day?" I asked them.

"Daddy took us to our old house," KJ said. "We rode a lot of rides and talked and laughed and ate candy, after we had dinner so don't worry."

"You should've been there mommy!" CJ shouts excited.

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourselves... so what do you wanna do now?"

"Watch a movie!!! Toy story!!!" They giggle.

"Ok ok let's get everything set up!"

Throughout the movie, Chase kept kissing me, my cheek, my hand, anything visible.

After the movie was done, I looked down at my sleeping babies, they look just like Michael, ugh, but hey I love them. I pick up CJ and Chase got KJ and we put them to bed.

"So they already know?"

"Yes I already told them about us..."

"Ok..."

-The Next Day-

"Kids behave yourself ok?"

"Ok... Mommy do you and daddy like each other?"

"Kinda..." I sighed.

"Ok cool!"

Michael's POV~

Ugh, my mind is still on Sofia, at least we're not officially over, we're only separated. I send her flowers and chocolate by Bill but he said she throws them away.

"Daddy!" At least I have my bundles of joy which I think look like Munchkin. *sigh* I miss her so much.

"Hey guys!"

-After 2 hours of fun-

"How do you guys like your lunch."

"Yeah mommy eats these a lot with her boyfriend!" CJ said eating her fruit. Wait what?!?!?!

"Wait your mom has a b-boyfriend?!?!?

"Yeah it's teddy bear! Do you know him?"

"Come on kids, were going to your mommy..."

Sofia's POV~

Knock knock. Must be Bill with the kids.

"Hey Bill-" I opened the door and saw... "M-michael?"

"Where is he?"

"W-what are you doing here?"

"Where is Chase?"

"You know?"

"Hey babe- ugh why is he here?" Chase came out my bedroom.

"To beat your ass! This is still my women!" Here he goes!

"Like hell she is! You see I'm here with her! Just like I told you!"

"Wait babe, what are you talking about?"

"Oh, he didn't tell you, when I went out with the guys, he was there and he said he wasn't gay and he told me how much you love him and how he would have you and how he know we wouldn't last."

"Chase, you said that?"

"Yeah only because it's true!"

"So! Why would you say that? We were friends before partners! You can't just say I'm yours, I'm not a toy, now let me talk to Michael about this, privately..."

"Ok, I'm going home, call me when he's gone..." he slammed the door.

"Don't slam my damn door!" I yelled. I hate slamming doors unless I do it.