Chapter 6

Narrator pov

Asta woke up an hour before Owen had predicted, so Charlotte had went upstairs and dragged him down to give asta a check up. The check up went smoothly with no problems, Asta was in a great physical condition. He didn't have any sicknesses, so that was also a relief. But it still doesn't answer why Asta started coughing and eventually fell unconscious.

Owen said that they could go to a spare room as Asta didn't want Charlotte to leave his side. As Owen led them to their room Asta's eyelids began to feel heavy, but he wouldn't give up.

Go asta!

Asta pov

We arrived at the room and Owen asked if we wanted something to eat, he is very nice. But before I could answer Charlotte already said no and that I should sleep. She also said that it was nearly six in the morning, Owen said he would wake us up for breakfast and walked away.

I crawled in bed next to Charlotte and wanted to ask her something, I cleared my throat to get her attention and it worked. She looked at me curious to what I was about to say. I looked at her and just said it, she looked a bit surprised but accepted and hugged me closely. It was a nice hug, but she was suffocating me between those two balloons on her chest. I tried to get out of her grip, but it didn't work luckily Owen had put a litlle heart monitor spell on me and came rushing in. He saw what was happening and helped me get out of her grip. And if you want to know what caused this reaction, well I asked her if I could call her my big sister. And then she nearly killed me, but it's fine it wasn't her intention.

Owen left after everything was good again and we fell sound asleep.

Narrator pov

The night beautiful as the dawn began to come. The rose colored sky with the clouds as a soft undertone, but there was one thing that went unnoticed it was one spectacular sight to behold. One of the most gorgeous woman you've ever seen in a night blue dress on her broom. She was so fast that it was hard to see her, but if you got at least one glimpse she would forever have a place in your heart.

There was one place where she was heading place, one wretched place that didn't deserve to see her beauty. As she gracefully stepped off of her broom, her long hair swaying behind her. Her hair individuality was already wondrous, her hair was two beautiful colors. It was black on the top while it was silver on the bottom. All the animals that were awake could feel that this meeting would go bad, nature itself was shaking as it started raining. The people out on the streets walking back home due to partying through the night fell on their knees by the intense power she emitted.

This wondrous creature her steps could create live, but could do the opposite easily. She walked to a building it was in decent shape she already felt something was off when she knocked. She could feel something was missing, her knock was answered by an old man known by the village as 'father'. You could've already guessed it, it was Hage. But the real question is who is that woman.

As the father saw her he couldn't stop but believe that their God gave them an angel to watch over them. She cleared her throat asking for his attention, he looked up and asked if she would like to come in.

"I'm sorry if I bothered you, but I am Mikaela I've come here to take back my son"

The father immediately went into the children's room and woke up yuno. He told him to follow as he lead him to the dining room where Mikaela was seated.

"Miss.Mikaela i suppose this is your son and might I say you resemble each other quite a bit"

His compliments failed as Mikaela knew there were no resemblesses between her and that unknown child. Yuno walked up to her and looked her up and down he then said something so horrible that the gods would have taken his soul and fed it to demons. Mikaela was loved by the gods and the same could be said for her family. And when someone disrespects her or her family they feel like they could burn that foolish human who'd dare disrespect their beloved creature.

"ha if this stupid woman is my mother than you must certainly be confused. I'm way above all of you people and then you have this wrench, at least she's not as bad as that demon. What was his name again asta, oh if I saw him again he would be licking my shoe. I'd like to talk more but I have better things to do than talk to you, you pathetic excuse of a human being. And if you really were my mother than do me a favor and disappear again no rather kill yourself"

Mikaela stood up and

SLAP

"DON'T YOU DARE DISRESPECT THE FAMILY OF STARIA YOU LITTLE PUNK. NOW TELL ME WHERE IS MY SON"

Everyone in the village woke up by the amount force behind her words. The father was trembling on his knees while yuno was holding his cheek where he was slapped. Sister Lilly had come to see what the commotion was about and she saw what happened

"how dare you do that to a child, he's just four"

Sister Lilly said. Mikaela had used a lot of her patience on these people and she wasn't having the disrespect. She stood up and walked to the door. But before she left she said something that would stay in their minds forever.

"by what I've heard from you mister 'I'm perfect', my son must've left this horrible place if you call him a demon. But let me tell you this, we have risen again and will not fall ever this is not a warning but a threat. With all that you can do you couldn't even beat my son if he was still a baby, I will say this again do not anger me like you did just now because next time the pain won't be so little"

She walked out of the door, the father went outside if he could find her but she had disappeared into the dawn. This would mark the start of a new Era, the Era of Staria.