seven

Cesar woke up the next morning to a sight he could never get enough of

Izzy Ramirez curled up on his chest, sleeping soundly. He watched her like this for a while, because it was strange to see her so quiet and peaceful.

She truly was beautiful to him. Even if she did drive him crazy most of the time.

The events of the night before replayed over and over in his mind. He loved it. For both meaningful and immature reasons. He had finally got to see her, all of her and while the night prior she had made it up to him, he made it up to her.

That night was about him as well. While she had clearly displayed that he was hers, he believed he had finally shown her that she was his also.

Her small frame lifted and fell with every breath she took. He stroked her tanned arm, still trying to convince himself he wasn't dreaming.
He wasn't. His brother was never apart of his dreams.

" Hermanito ", Oscar knocked on the door, before opening it, " You've school, Ce- Oh ". The man's loud voice woke Izzy, causing her to stir.
" Cesar ", she mumbled, as he scrambled to cover her naked frame.
" Baby, what're you- Jesus ", she smirked, clutching the covers to her chest.

Oscar laughed, holding up his hands. " Sorry man. Didn't know you had company ". He backed out of the room without any more comments. And just as the lock clicked, the couple let out a sigh of relief.
" We're doing this at my place next time ", Izzy said sitting up.
" Oh so there will be a next time? ", Cesar flirted, running his hand down her spine.

Izzy couldn't help but smile, hitting him with the pillow next to her. He let out a heart warming laugh, gazing at her lovingly.
" Shut up and get ready, Diaz ", she said, swinging her legs over the side of the bed.

She quickly slipped on her underwear and a random hoodie. While she stood up and walked over to examine herself in the mirror, Cesar watched her. He watched her as she tied her hair up with the hair tie she always kept on her wrist and how she wiped away what was left of her eye liner.

" I literally look disgusting ", she complained.
" You look beautiful ", Cesar corrected, leaning back.
" You're just saying that ".
" And why would I do that? ", he asked.

" Because you're Cesar ", she stated, " You're too nice ".

He wrapped his arms around her, hugging her from behind as she admired herself in his mirror.
" Don't tell Oscar that. He still thinks I'm gonna be his next second in command ".

Izzy giggled at the thought. Her Cesar with a buzzcut and tattoos. No way.

" What're you laughing at? ", he teased, pinching her sides.
" Nothing ", she giggled, " Stop, that tickles ".
" Oh yeah? What if I did this ", he peppered small kisses along the base of her neck. Izzy squirmed at the feeling of his stubble scratching at her skin.