thirteen

" Ruby, isn't it nice not to have to look over your shoulder for once ", Cesar asked, as the group turned on a corner

" Ruby, isn't it nice not to have to look over your shoulder for once ", Cesar asked, as the group turned on a corner. " Ruby? ", he repeated.

" Back here, asshole ", he said through gritted teeth.

" Uh, gimme a sec ", Cesar said, touching Izzy's bicep as he passed out of instinct.

" What's your problem ".

" What's my problem? You just confused me with a 9 year old! Who admittedly is big for her age, but none the less...and what's with all the cock blocking? I w4ed Olivia, I claimed her! Okay, you have Izzy. I'm working on getting my first kiss tonight and I don't need you to do that thing "
" What thing? ".

" That thing ", he gestured, " That thing you do. With your face. When you say words. With your mouth. Don't be you! This was my night...I almost had the perfect P/V ratio ".

" P/V ratio? ".

" Penis to vagina ratio ".

" Calm down ", Cesar said, " You know who I'm into ".

" Olivia? ".

" Izzy ", he hissed.

" Then quit working against me. And talk me up here. I'll help you and you help me ".

Cesar considered it, looking over at Izzy who was laughing with her head thrown back at something Olivia said. A shadow of a smile crossed his face as he turned back to Ruby and nodded.

" Hey shitheads, everything okay? ", Izzy asked.

" Most def! Hey Olivia, did you know Ruby kills one armed push ups. Show her Ruby ". Izzy snickered, as the boy gave his friend a look.

" You know what would be killer ", Izzy said, smiling innocently at the boys, " If we crashed that party ". She pointed across the street to a small party that was only picking up.

" I don't know, it already seems to be at maximum capacity. We don't wanna create a fire hazard ".

Cesar pinched the bridge of his nose, as he pushed Ruby away with his hand on his head.
" What're you doing? ".
" What do you mean? ".
" I don't know, it already seems to be at maximum capacity. We don't wanna create a fire hazard ", Cesar mocked, " You help me and I help you, remember? Our girls wanna go to the party. So you take them to the party! ".

Ruby nodded, heading back go the girls. 
" New plan. Let's tear this party up ".

" Yes ", Olivia smiled happily as the group headed towards the house.

~~~

On the way in, Izzy helped herself to a drink or two before Olivia and Cesar sat down with Izzy settling herself on his knee.