fifteen

There was a shoot out of course

There was a shoot out of course. It was Freeridge. They couldn't go a week without one.
Meaning the whole neighbourhood was on lockdown and Izzy was stuck in a car with a white cop.

" But I'm meant to be meeting my boyfriend! ", Izzy tried to protest, cringing at the last word that fell from  her lips.
Morrison stared at deadpanned before responding " Chad, Brad or whatever his name is can wait ".

" It's Cesar ", she mumbled.

" Cesar ", he corrected, " Can wait. I'm sure he wouldn't be happy either if his girl was walkin' the streets right now ".

Izzy huffed, crossing her arms over her chest. " Can I at least text him? ".

" Jesus Christ, you're not under arrest. You can do what you want ".

Izzy smiled, taking out her phone.

cesar 😍❤
im not gonna make it 😭
stuck in a cop car rn dont ask

bells 😏🍑
it's okay babe as long as you're safe!
and im at rubys place w the guys

cesar 😍❤
the guys ??? is nina there too??

bells 😏🍑
yea the three are in rubys room

" Fuck ", Izzy whispered, biting her lip at the message. Olivia and Cesar were together. She never told Olivia not to tell Cesar but she didn't even know if she had or wanted to.

" Is Cesar okay? ", Morrison asked, looking at the phone in her hands.
" He's fine ", she said quietly.

Morrison sighed, shifting himself to get comfortable. " We're gonna be here a while. You might as well as tell me what's up with you ".

" Nothing ", she insisted, her voice going high.

" Uh huh ", he eyed her, " Could you tell me your name ".

" We've been here with fifteen minutes, Morrison. You're only asking me now? ".

Giving her a look, Izzy sighed and told him.
" Izabella Ramirez. But everyone calls me Izzy ".

" And Cesar calls you Bells? ".

" What ".

She noticed him looking at the phone in her lap that was lit up with a text from the boy.

cesar 😍❤
so what're you wearing, bells?