twenty

yourbitch_izzy

yourbitch_izzy

we actually fell in love in november but k

_monsefinnie
so cuteee ❤❤

oli_viagarcia
you're too perfect 😍

yourbitch_izzy
babe...you talking to me or the pic ?

oli_viagarcia
both..

~~~

The weeks that followed were slow. The group hung out at Ruby's mainly. Often enough they had to pretend to ignore the awkward tension between Izzy and Cesar as the ex lovers scooted away from each other at every opportunity.

Izzy and Olivia went on a date, which lead to many other dates. The first was awkward and clumsy, as Izzy tried to hug her goodnight only to bump sides with her. She cursed herself, when Olivia laughed it off and told her it was okay. Olivia tried to walk away but that wasn't Izzy.
She took hold of Olivia's hand, tugging  her back. Olivia giggled, as the small Latina pulled her down to her level so she could kiss her.

Izzy couldn't lie and pretend she didn't love her relationship with Olivia. She loved holding her, her hand, her books, whatever it was as long as it belonged to her.

Izzy thanked God when the girls had their first girls night with Monse, Nina and Ruby. The girls giggled, with Monse and Olivia removing their upper lip hair, and Nina and Izzy playing with pink eyeliner. The girls laughed as Ruby walked out to join them in a white robe, a towel wrapped on his head and a mud mask plastering his skin. He scowled, taking some hair removal cream and drawing a line on Monse's face.
The girls only laughed harder when their friend's temper got the best of her, and she chased the boy.

Izzy and Olivia clearly enjoyed being openly affectionate. They took any opportunity to touch each other, with Izzy often pulling Olivia onto her knee. Olivia would smile at her lovingly, and wrap an arm around her shoulder and peck her lips. The others would smile politely, Cesar and Ruby included.