twenty-one

yourbitch_izzy

yourbitch_izzy

bluetifiul 💙

400 likes view all 17 comments

therealninawatson
we love our top girl xx

JASminexxx
yes we dooooo!!! you slayyyy queeennn ❤❤❤

cesardiaz_
so bluetiful!

yourbitch_izzy

therealninawatson
ngl i still ship it..

~~~

The next day, Ruby buckled down with Olivia's party. Dramatically slamming a book down on the table in front of the girls, they looked up in annoyance. Monse kept her laptop in front of her, while Izzy continued to file her nails.

" Can everyone please open their e-devices and find the email titled ' winning '. Find it? Good ", he said, as the teens pulled out their phones, " Because after copious hours of searching through Olivia's quincespirations, I've compiled the best ideas on a Pinterest board on the link below her head shot ".

" Where's Liv ", Izzy asked, earning an eye roll from the boy.

" The princesa doesn't need to be bothered with the details ", Ruby explained slowly, " Now does anyone else have a dumb question? Huh? Good. And now before we get going, I'd like to remind you we're not friends and family anymore. We're damas and chambelanes in Olivia's court de honour, which means being honourable and dedicated. Now woiod you please take a look at our mandatory rehearsal schedule and- ", the shrill ring of his phone cut off so he answered it in annoyance.

Izzy sighed, turning off her phone and slipping it back into her purse. Nina and Jamal were chatting happily beside her, which made her smile slyly. The two had seemed awfully close lately, much to Izzy's delight. Nina deserved a guy.